PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week ago, it was reported by Ian Rapoport that he's still recovering from the quad. Why would he get on the field now with an extension or potential trade in the works?
Unless I read it wrong, this entire sub thread is sarcastic.

There are a lot of players who may not be patriots between now and the start of the 2021 season. Just to name a few...

-Gilmore

-JMac/DMac

-Cannon

-Edelman

-Hightower

-Chung

-Thuney

I think the Bills game is going to tell us a lot. If we lose, then it's going to be tough to make the playoffs. Bill may decide to clean house at that point.
How are you doing so far?

If Surtain Jr is the real deal, you take him at 15 and trade Gilmore.

One does not need to suspend disbelief to fathom that Alabama uses some of the same defensive concepts and terminology as Belichick. Then youve got 2 young starting CBs with with Jackson and Surtain on a rookie deal for 4 years. BB typically deals a veteran player a year or so before he hits the wall.

If Surtain Jr is the real deal, you take him at 15 and trade Gilmore.

One does not need to suspend disbelief to fathom that Alabama uses some of the same defensive concepts and terminology as Belichick. Then youve got 2 young starting CBs with with Jackson and Surtain on a rookie deal for 4 years. BB typically deals a veteran player a year or so before he hits the wall.
Then target Mond or Mills? Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back