PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillette Stadium moving back to Natural Grass?

But Bob wasn't cheap when it came to someone/something he actually cared about
I guess I'm just not as much of a fan as some, I've seen HORRENDOUS CONDITIONS in all of them due to bad weather, forget the REVS playing on it.
I've SEEN IT, I just don't get the point, and I love Grass.

I was told of this by the Finance / Accountant head at my kids school (private) who oversaw the installation of a new field last summer. I asked him if they had looked around for pro or college teams to donate an older field in good condition. He told me that the actual turf is only 1/4 of the actual cost, as as the grading and fill materials that go down prior to turf are the bulk of the cost, and then he mentioned maintenance. That's when he talked about the MRSA killing agents. It's called Biocide.

But here's an article on MRSA and synthetic turf: The Fate of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Synthetic Turf System
Trust me, MRSA is BAD news.

Like that poison ivy-like strain which hit the NHL back in the day. I think they called it 'the rash'. :confused:

Never heard of this. Got a link?
So the 'Will Kraft fire BB' thread was closed, but I want to point out that Bob is capable of anything. Giving Bledsoe the richest contract in NFL history, doing nothing to dispell anti Patriots mania through three fake scandals, endorsing the false laughingstock narrative, and retaining the Orthwein makeover.

Promoting his brand looks like him trying to make himself look good, and seeking success looks like him just wanting to raise profits, and community service looks like him just wanting attention.

It breaks down and becomes fine particles.

And yes players eat the pellets

They swallow them when they kick up into your mouth, but a bigger concern is when the pellets break down, which they do, into fine particles. Dust size

Then the players should just wear their Covid masks -- kill two birds with one stone.

******** IMO, that field is good.
Giving into FIFA, which I personally have ZERO interest in...
Forget those losers, stop ****in' around with a good field to make $ on GARBAGE, just to make $.
That's what this is about, I said it earlier...

GREED!

******** IMO, that field is good.
Giving into FIFA, which I personally have ZERO interest in...
Forget those losers, stop ****in' around with a good field to make $ on GARBAGE, just to make $.
That's what this is about, I said it earlier...

GREED!

The players, their knees and their ankles disagree with you. pp It is a “good field” because it looks nice in person and on TV?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back