PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GIF Integration System

OK, I just did something else. Try it now.

OK, I just did something else. Try it now.

That worked perfectly!! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the time and help!!

10/23

@Ian
just tried to start a thread... no go...

took out the twitter code (was trying to add Edelmans tweet: Are We Back) and was able to post the thread...

just fyi...

Reddit still doesn’t like me

10/23

@Ian

took out the twitter code (was trying to add Edelmans tweet: Are We Back) and was able to post the thread...

just fyi...
I'm not having any issues posting.

I'm not having any issues posting.
sure, rub it in why dontcha...

if it helps, this is a screencap of the tweet link i tried to post...
FBXRhwQ.jpg

10/23

@Ian

just fyi...
Weird. What did you get for an error?

just tried a little test to start a thread... i entered the twitter link code into the thread, and the same thing happened... I did not get an error code, just a pop up box that said oops etc... for what its worth, i use Firefox as a browser... dont have an issue starting threads... do have an issue starting a thread with a tweet embedded...

gMack3Z.jpg

just tried a little test to start a thread... i entered the twitter link code into the thread, and the same thing happened... I did not get an error code, just a pop up box that said oops etc... for what its worth, i use Firefox as a browser... dont have an issue starting threads... do have an issue starting a thread with a tweet embedded...

gMack3Z.jpg
Weird. But you don't need to enter the blockquote code. I fixed the thing where you can just post the Tweet Url

Weird. But you don't need to enter the blockquote code. I fixed the thing where you can just post the Tweet Url

Yeah, after looking at your last test thread, it has to be the link I am using... Not that familiar with Twitter, so I blame the learning curve... Thank you for looking into it

Reactions: Ian
Yeah, after looking at your last test thread, it has to be the link I am using... Not that familiar with Twitter, so I blame the learning curve... Thank you for looking into it
No worries. Embed code is for html pages, blogs, etc. There's an addon here where the link to the post is enough (usually if you right click on the tweet timestamp, that's the best way to grab the URL).

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back