PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giardi: Cam, Gilmore likely to return vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

According to his sources within the organization, he gets the feeling that both guys will be back.

Also, Drew Lock expected to play for Denver...

Excellent! I kinda saw one tweet that it was looking good for Gilly, then thought if he's good maybe Cam would be back.

In the end, using the bye week to get back Gilly and Cam would be a worthwhile trade off.

They’re harder to beat with Lock but it evens out if Gilmore is available.

Lock is world's better than Hoyer or Stridham. We better get Cam back for this one.

According to his sources within the organization, he gets the feeling that both guys will be back.

Also, Drew Lock expected to play for Denver...
thats a locked?

Our D could control Mahomes, they will control Lock. Question is... will our QBs shoot themselves in the foot continually?

wth is wrong with google, this game is not on next weeks schedule, and all the game stats are “unavailable”

Jeez way to screw up our chances of getting to see Hoyer again.

I’ll gladly exchange Lock coming back if it means Newton and Gilmore are. Much better than facing Rypien but having to endure another Hoyer game.

Man...Jarrett Stidham can't catch a break. Likely would have gotten a chance to start if the game was last Sunday and now, instead, he's relegated back to the bench.

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what he really thinks. Now, barring an injury, he's back to being a spectator for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man...Jarrett Stidham can't catch a break. Likely would have gotten a chance to start if the game was last Sunday and now,, instead, he's relegated back to the bench.

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what he really thinks. Now, barring an injury, he's back to being a spectator for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

If I was Stidham I would want to compete but he can still learn so much it is probably best to spend the rest of this year coming up to speed. Jimmy G went 4 years on the bench, this is only Year 2 for J Stidham.

Reactions: Ian
If I was Stidham I would want to compete but he can still learn so much it is probably best to spend the rest of this year coming up to speed. Jimmy G went 4 years on the bench, this is only Year 2 for J Stidham.
I agree. I was saying it tongue-in-cheek because he seemed pretty upbeat about the possibility of starting in his interview on the radio after the game. Instead, it was just funny to see the game get canceled and then today's news of Cam getting cleared. Was looking forward to seeing what he could do against a subpar Broncos team but instead, we'll at least hopefully get to see Newton settle back in and get them back on track heading into next week's game against the 49ers.

I agree. I was saying it tongue-in-cheek because he seemed pretty upbeat about the possibility of starting in his interview on the radio after the game. Instead, it was just funny to see the game get canceled and then today's news of Cam getting cleared. Was looking forward to seeing what he could do against a subpar Broncos team but instead, we'll at least hopefully get to see Newton settle back in and get them back on track heading into next week's game against the 49ers.

It sucks for Stidham, but he and Hoyer did nothing against the Chiefs to deserve the starting job this week...

It sucks for Stidham, but he and Hoyer did nothing against the Chiefs to deserve the starting job this week...
LOL, I meant if Newton couldn't go. I thought he played well enough to deserve the nod over Hoyer and someone would have had to be under center - unless Belichick thought they were both terrible and decided to put Edelman out there :cool:

Had a really weird dream last night that Cam was pitching a baseball game and throwing left-handed. He struck out this random guy in the first inning. This all happened right after a church service too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes