PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus longest 2 minutes ever

They're going to get 2 more shots at the endzone thanks to this replay nullifying the catch

Rams should hope it's incomplete

That being incomplete would be very helpful. Why throw a pass like that? So dumb

incomplete (ground helped him gain control)

Crowd shouldn't be booing....idiots.

Jimmy and Goff are going to dominate the NFC West
Hopefully it becomes better than Manning vs Brady, but damn, the NFC west is going to be an exciting division.

Huh? Manning vs Brady was amazing.
I know, I love good football and I really don't see any rivalries out there that will get it up for me, so I am hoping that these two, Wentz and the guy we ultimately get light it up.

Donald is already a HOF & might be an all time top 5 defensive player before he retires.

I'll take him over any defensive player in the league rn.

I know, I love good football and I really don't see any rivalries out there that will get it up for me, so I am hoping that these two, Wentz and the guy we ultimately get light it up.

I guess I don't understand why you'd want it to be better than Manning v Brady is all, maybe I'm not understanding.

Haven't had success doing anything
Goff finally seems like he's settled down a bit. Woods is having the best game of his career. If Gurley gets on track, which it seems he kind of did on the last two or so drives, they'll be good to go for the second half.

I keep telling myself the reason they have players like that is because they were crappy for so long, lol. I'd much rather be in our position.
I was strictly talking from a "I like to watch them play" viewpoint, not a "I hope the Patriots go after this payer" viewpoint. I fully understand how the system is set up. If High could stay healthy, he'd be that type of dominant.

Rams have makings of a really good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand