PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny Youtube Clip: 'Exclusive Pats Spy Video'

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest defenders of the Pats, Belichick, and the fallacy of the 'stealing/cheating' due to sideline video, but this clip is HILARIOUS, and even pokes some fun at the Jets. Well done to whoever made this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk

Last edited:
hilarious! if the boston press gets hold of this we are dommed....will send it straight to polian :rocker:

I have seen this as well. It is hilarious.

Sad thing is Pats haters are going to be like, 'exactly!' when it's a parady.

"There we go, the dude who can't tackle on Wes Welker."

Nope, I like the first one way better. It's more of a clever satire and a parody, while the clip you posted is just stupid (though well done).

"He's a 78 pass blocker, he couldn't block Merv Griffin's corpse"

I love this thing

I'm one of the biggest defenders of the Pats, Belichick, and the fallacy of the 'stealing/cheating' due to sideline video, but this clip is HILARIOUS, and even pokes some fun at the Jets. Well done to whoever made this.

"pokes some fun"?

This is all about how ridiculous the whole setaling signs theory is. Of course you notice that the "stealing" here is from a guy with binoculars, and that is legal.

"pokes some fun"?

This is all about how ridiculous the whole setaling signs theory is. Of course you notice that the "stealing" here is from a guy with binoculars, and that is legal.

I was just going to post pretty much the same thing.

Sitting up in the coach's box with binoculars and radioing down to the field, legal. Video taping legal, video taping from the sideline not legal.

What makes the video so funny is the fact that most casual football fans of other teams and media really belive this video illustrates exactly what the Patriots have been doing for the last 6 years. I have asked some people giving me a hard time about what the Pats got caught doing.....and this video is the anology they give me.

Funny video though

"That's pure game planning right there"

Last edited:

I love the first commenter that "uncovered" this as a fake

Hey NatLamp that video is fake the spy thing you got it form a video game. I am not stupid you faker because the NFL does not show spying videos. So that means you faked it.

What makes the video so funny is the fact that most casual football fans of other teams and media really belive this video illustrates exactly what the Patriots have been doing for the last 6 years. I have asked some people giving me a hard time about what the Pats got caught doing.....and this video is the anology they give me.

Funny video though

"That's pure game planning right there"

I love that line too.

Funny stuff,Maverick,thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3