PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Freeman: Patriots' winning ways put Spygate hand-wringing to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE39

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
LINK

After the craziness, time passed. As is often the case, time proved the antidote to the weakness of immediacy.

Now, years later, and with the Patriots again the favorites to reach yet another Super Bowl -- the fifth in the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick era and second post-Spygate -- we can put the Pats' taping controversy in perspective and offer the following as an infallible truth. The Patriots are making Spygate irrelevant, a minor note in history, just a short time after it was portrayed as a national calamity. They are proving it was a completely overblown story.

Who cares? Tired of listening about the most overblown sports story of this young decade.

Does this mean I have to take back all the bad things I said about Freeman after he trashed Moss's effort last year? ;)

Obvious is Obvious freeman. That was just Jealousy rearing its ugly head and God Dell just fed the trolls with a rather harsh punishment.

Oh wowwww!!!! What an insightful article. I'm sure he was one of same sensationalist, muckraking journalists who took out the hatchet back when it was cool in 2007. Now we're seeing those same journalists realize that it's now cool to report facts objectively. And they're going to all take the moral high ground by acting like they are media watchdogs.

It's too late. I hate all of these scumbags and hope they continue with their original assessments of "SpyGate." I'd rather they just take their beating and look foolish to the public.

Don't click it people. Freeman was one of the bigger anti-Belichick d-bags out there when it came to spygate. Bigtime hater on the Pats who's just now decided to change his tune (?) :rolleyes:

"Still, all these years later, it's becoming clear Spygate wasn't the massive scandal we all thought.

Not even close. "

no freeman, not ALL of us, just the idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill