PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free (live) gameday FFB Start'em sit'em advice

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Please check out Barracuda's (see my sig) new weekly podcast every Sunday morning from 11am until 12:30pm. Joseph “Cuda Joe” Knowles, president of Barracuda Sports, will be on live to talk about football “who to start” and other roster questions. Joining him every week will be Eddy “Doc Diablo” Spriggs, a fantasy expert who has a knack for making the right line-up calls on game day.

This is a great free service (not trying to sell anything) provided by a couple of my really good friends, and I myself will likely be making a few guest appearances on the show this season, to bless you all with my fantasy FB expertise. :D

You can call into the show directly, or use the Forums to post your questions (under Doc's Office), which will all be answered in detail over the coarse of the show.

The live show starts at 11AM and the number to call in is (347) 945-6111. It’s a NYC number so normal LD will apply, but you can just call from your cell if you get free LD.

Hope you will join us!!

Last edited:
Shameless bump for anyone needing start'em sit'em advice this morning.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back