PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fred Taylor a "Full Go" at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear about Taylor, very disappointing about Edelman. Although I'd rather have him be healthy than playing too early and doing more damage.

Good to hear about Taylor, very disappointing about Edelman. Although I'd rather have him be healthy than playing too early and doing more damage.

edelman was held out yesterday i believe... so this is a good sign. weei guys were tweeting that he looked good today and are thinking he will play. my guess would be some more BB trickery.

I am sure they are being cautious will Edelman, as the Jest are with Revis, and making sure he doesn't rush into it :)

Good stuff. Especially after the Maroney trade, we're going to need Taylor fully ready to go. He looked really good this past weekend against the Bengals.

if Taylor can rack up a lot of yardage against the jets defense, then I really like the chances of the patriots going to the AFC championship game.

Good news, and pretty much what I figured. Wouldn't have traded Maroney if Taylor was hurt, and vets getting Wednesday off is pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes