PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forget the Jets Game....The Key Now is Pitt Beating Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Miami, don't they hold tiebreakers over us?

It won't matter at that point. They play the Jets and one of them will lose, or they will tie. Either way, the Pats would be one of the wild cards.

What about Miami, don't they hold tiebreakers over us?

Miami plays the Jests the final weekend of the regular season. So one of those teams will lose. With a Dallas win over Baltimore next week, Pats control their own destiny-meaning if we win out we're in.

Damn, that was sweet.......particularly after the Jets fiasco. Just get in, Baby. I feel like we brought that win home!!

Now we become Cowboys fans for a week--shut up, TO!! Team first!! Ha!

What's up with AZ, by the way--they get trounced at home?? Whatever.

Balt-Dallas in on Saturday too......be so sweet to know going into the last 2 there's no more relying on other teams!

Boom!! Now we're all Big D fans next week (hell, even this week... get them some momentum going forward).

Next Saturday is the last game EVER played at Texas Stadium, sure to be hugely emotional. Ravens will be walking into a hornet's nest. Just gotta hope the Pats take care of business. Yes!!!:singing:

Plus the Ravens will be tired and devastated from losing in that fashion and they will have to play on a short week. The Cowboys will also be fighting for a playoff spot. All the signs point to a Cowboys win, which of course means the Ravens will probably win instead.

So lemme get this straight, if we win out and Dallas beats Baltimore next week which I think they will were in no matter what since Pitt beat Bal earlier?

So lemme get this straight, if we win out and Dallas beats Baltimore next week which I think they will were in no matter what since Pitt beat Bal earlier?

Exactly.

(Well, actually we'll be in because we'll have more wins than Balt and at least one of Jets/Dolphins).

Last edited:
Been reading here for years, but never post. Never thought I'd see so many Pats fans rooting for the Steelers. Understandable why you did, but just unusual :D

Hope we don't see you guys again in the playoffs. You always seem to have our number........

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Just heard a Santonio Holmes interview on the Walt Coleman overturn. Holmes explains that...........

TUCKING THE BALL to his chest brought the ball over the plane.

WALT COLEMAN 4 LIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not 2 crash the party but wat would u guys say if the ravens win on SAT??

I have to admit I had to switch on the steeler game late in the 4th .. After what happpened that game help to continue our season..

We should be rooting for Jax thurs nite now .. I did not realise the Colts could miss the playoff if they lose 2 more games..

I have to admit I had to switch on the steeler game late in the 4th .. After what happpened that game help to continue our season..

We should be rooting for Jax thurs nite now .. I did not realise the Colts could miss the playoff if they lose 2 more games..

Good point, I just realized that too.

Go Jags!

Also, if the Steelers beat the Titans next week, the Titans-Colts game WILL be meaningful with TEN trying to win back home field, therefore Titans cannot just lay down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference