PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Miami this is a playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having had the Fins in the mock draft, the weakness of there O-line was apparent last yr. Their first pick was around #100 and they picked a DB, doing nothing to reinforce a weak O-line. Turnovers will be the name of the game this week.

Well golly, if the Fins want to raise the intensity to playoff levels they will need to play Harrington.

Kirwan commented on Culpepper during tonight's NFL Total Access, his ruling on the Culpepper sack situation - he has been clueless in the pocket since Moss was traded, without Moss to force the defenses to roll the secondary his way Dante has been confused by normal defensive alignments. I'd have laughed myself silly (okay, sillier), but around here that has been common knowledge for several months. Don't you hate it when classic jokes lose their zing? Leave it to the Fins to take the humor out of Dante Culpepper. :(

So will they be at their homes watching the game with their families or something? :)

richpats said:
So will they be at their homes watching the game with their families or something? :)
Either that, or listening on the radio from the golf course.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore