PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Footballogy: The Cooling Glove

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatestEVER

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
yeah..Dr Dennis Grahn huh...? Cooling glove??? looks like he's been using that glove at Dunphy's Tap after class....look at the red veined bulb nose on this guy when you watch the vid...and then tell me he didn't invent this to keep his Budweisers cold...

628x471.jpg

that is def. weird/interesting

yeah..Dr Dennis Grahn huh...? Cooling glove??? looks like he's been using that glove at Dunphy's Tap after class....look at the red veined bulb nose on this guy when you watch the vid...and then tell me he didn't invent this to keep his Budweisers cold...

628x471.jpg

I don't understand....what are you trying to say?.......if this guy invented a way to keep a Bud cold he deserves our ultimate respect....not uncalled for deprecating comments about his nose......lf scientific greats pay a price.....i salute this guys tenacity and the price he paid.......where can i buy one of these gloves?

Technically, they're called "gin blossoms"....... :rolleyes:

Meh.... I've got a few myself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes