PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio whining about Brady again

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Seriously what’s got his panties in a pretzel over Brady these days. Never thought of him as a Brady hater but the last year or so it seems he’s a lot more anti-Brady than he used to be,

Florio sounds like a ****. Brady just had a retirement party, he's given zero indication this off-season that he's actively considering a return. I think he left the door open (by not helping out Tampa Bay with their cap mess) because why shouldn't he, it's just in his best interest in case he changes his mind later on.

Brady should be the least of Tua's concern. Tua has a significant health concern threatening to shutdown his NFL career at age 25.

Guess who's also whining about Brady again... Absolute nutjob attempt at denigrating the GOAT. And yes, it's who you think it is.

1682560847582.png

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Guess who's also whining about Brady again... Absolute nutjob attempt at denigrating the GOAT. And yes, it's who you think it is.

View attachment 51009
I don't think so it doesn't look like a Mahomes meat rider

View attachment 51009
Too many logical failings in the above to address them all but the bottom line is that no one - and I mean absolutely NO ONE - saw Bill Belichick as an elite head coach prior to Brady taking over (key words: Head Coach). He got fired from Cleveland and there wasn't exactly a stampede to hire him into the same position. It took 5 years to get that 2nd chance. His first season here was abysmal and I am old enough to remember that more than one pundit (not to mention countless fans) called for him to be fired.

It is amazing how much smarter Bill Belichick got the day Mo Lewis debacled Drew Bledsoe.

Come on people.... you all know the answer.... 10 letters.... Belichick without Brady..... J_FF_ISH_R

I was going to say Florio just wants clicks and thinks Brady is still the way to get them, which is part of it (and yes, I clicked), but wow, the tone of that is....odd

"Complete assholes?" "Shut the **** up?"

Yea, something going on there

And again. Seriously what’s Florio’s problem? His Brady bashing while no doubt partially fueled by trying to generate clicks and comments is getting old and it’s getting weird like he has a personal issue with him.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back