PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: Antoine Winfield Jr thinks Bucs are pursuing Brady

I think Winfield was serious but that doesn't make it any more likely to actually happen. I'd love to see it but I can't fathom Tom would have any inclination of dealing with Bowles every again. I would think for certain the team would have to replace Bowles first and since it's the middle of July it doesn't seem feasible. But then again they would do anything to have Tom back for another season. Win or lose, he's massive for business.

On a side note, Brady's got plans on September 10 so it'll have to be Mayfield on opening weekend.

The GOAT is retired
He's coming home

I would hate if he went back the Bucs and Bowles. His only two options this season should be the Niners or Fins IMO.

Tom is done.

He needs to consentrate on banging Kim Kardashian in a motel and then never speak to her again.

Tom is done.

He needs to consentrate on banging Kim Kardashian in a motel and then never speak to her again.
He needs to stay the hell away from her.
Lol

I would hate if he went back the Bucs and Bowles. His only two options this season should be the Niners or Fins IMO.
I'll welcome him back for the stats alone. He's sitting on 649 regular season TDs. 685 would look better.

The GOAT is retired
He's coming home
Will he be on his one day contract that night? Hmm, Pats need a score to win late in the 4th. Jones and Zappe injured. Brady suits up and drives them to one more comeback.....then I woke up. ;)

Will he be on his one day contract that night? Hmm, Pats need a score to win late in the 4th. Jones and Zappe injured. Brady suits up and drives them to one more comeback.....then I woke up. ;)
I like that dream! lol

If Brady does come out of retirement, there are gonna be an awful lot of pissed off ticket holders who paid thousands for that first game against Philly..... that one game paid for my entire season. No refunds.

I'll welcome him back for the stats alone. He's sitting on 649 regular season TDs. 685 would look better.
I would love if he came back but just not for the Bucs.

If Brady does come out of retirement, there are gonna be an awful lot of pissed off ticket holders who paid thousands for that first game against Philly..... that one game paid for my entire season. No refunds.
No doubt. This makes me wonder how much money I could have made since 1999 when I finally got my season tickets. So many big games since then.

I would love if he came back but just not for the Bucs.
Unfortunately the Bucs are one of the few fleetingly realistic spots for Brady in 2023. Miami is another if Tua gets concussed in September (which would be a strong indication he can't make it through the season). Finally Vegas if Garoppolo gets predictably injured before midseason. Brady's familiar with McDaniels so he could step in there even midway through the season and get back up to speed quickly. Miami would have to be earlier in the season.

As opposed to inviting Brady for the one day ceremony, the Patriots should have begged him to comeback for another 1 or 2 seasons. Even at age 46 he'd give our offense a better chance at success than Mac.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back