PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Annual PatsFans.com Awards Nominations 2021

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
All,

The polls are open now to select the nominees for the 2021 PatsFans awards. Please click on the link below to select a poster for each award. In about a week, we will take the top 3 choices for each award, and re-open the polls with those 3 nominees only per award.

Special thanks to @Ian for going out of his way to get this set up in a more manageable way.

Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going thru the list you see just how many awesome posters we have here. There were at least 20 I want to get an award that didn’t come up on my list of 10. There were some seriously difficult awards to hand out. Except the craziest poster that took me .0005 secs to vote for @Joker. Why isn’t @Ian an option for MVP?

Going thru the list you see just how many awesome posters we have here. There were at least 20 I want to get an award that didn’t come up on my list of 10. There were some seriously difficult awards to hand out. Except the craziest poster that took me .0005 secs to vote for @Joker. Why isn’t @Ian an option for MVP?
I think Ian is a little too humble and didn't want to make it about himself. He's a good guy. Woulda been my vote for it too

I bet I get ZERO votes.....ummmm...unless it was coded in so a user can't vote for himself as my name isn't on the list of users :eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: Ian
I bet I get ZERO votes.....ummmm...unless it was coded in so a user can't vote for himself as my name isn't on the list of users :eek::rolleyes:
LOL, yes, it's coded out where users can't vote for themselves. For everyone else, you're in their list of people to choose from :cool:

As I put in the header, there are those who would have fallen into that category and they know who they are :D

Fear No 1 and Newton England are in the list lol. Best Cam burner account award?

Last edited:
We should have a nomination thread for each category. I am sorry, but I am not gonna scroll through thousands of names alphabetically.....

Hell, I have trouble keeping track of posters here.....

And I nominate @patfanken for the best weekly thread and @DropKick for being the most consistent poster here....

Reactions: Ian
We should have a nomination thread for each category. I am sorry, but I am not gonna scroll through thousands of names alphabetically.....

Hell, I have trouble keeping track of posters here.....

And I nominate @patfanken for the best weekly thread and @DropKick for being the most consistent poster here....
For what it's worth, I just click the list and start typing the name of the poster in mind and it just skips right to them

Ba-dum-bump

ya know... not to sound like i'm *****in' here... but thats a lot of polls there, and not one Ray Lewis Killed a Guy, quite possible two in sight...

last chance, polls closing soon

Reactions: sb1
What happened , did I miss the awards ? ....were they on TV

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey