PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FF: Frustrating Football

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
So I am (according to the rankings) the 4th best team in my league. However, my record is 1-3. I have the 3rd highest points scored and most points scored against. My #1 receiver right now is Jennings BUT Rodgers now has a sprained shoulder which could negatively impact Jennings.

So here is my question... I have 4 RB's (Barber, Graham, C. Johnson, & Slaton) and 4 WR's (Jennings, Evans, C Johnson, V Jackson). Barber and Graham are the only two RB's who have the same by week...

Would you (this has been offered to me) trade Graham for T.O.?

I definitely would, you've got enough depth at RB and Owens has been awesome this year. Of course it is a risk because he just started whining about his touches for no reason, but I would do that trade.

I definitely would, you've got enough depth at RB and Owens has been awesome this year. Of course it is a risk because he just started whining about his touches for no reason, but I would do that trade.

Thanks man you've been a real help. The one thing that I am concerned about though is the fact that I would have Barber and T.O. and if the Cowboys ended up crapping the bed on O in one or a few games then I would be screwed. But on the flip side if they both had an awesome game that could almost assure me a win... :confused2:

True, though you could do worse than loading up on the Dallas offense. Do you have Felix Jones? You might also want to try and pick him up cheap, I worry that Barber is going to miss time with injury the way he runs. Tough to be a feature back and rack up so many punishing hits.

nothing wrong with loading up on Dallas IMO. In one league I've got T.O. & Witten

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back