PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger vs. Dillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in on what happened with the "altercation" that happened yesterday. They were talking about it on WEEI this morning, but I never caught the whole story. Sounded like Dillon threatened Felger in the locker room after a series of idiotic questions.

Can someone fill me in on what happened with the "altercation" that happened yesterday. They were talking about it on WEEI this morning, but I never caught the whole story. Sounded like Dillon threatened Felger in the locker room after a series of idiotic questions.

God, I hope so!

The Felgy Awards on FoxSports net were hilarious.

I thought it was funny when the jets came to town and a fan yelled to mangini "try mixing in a salad!!"

It doesn't surprise me. Even when Felger writes an article, everything is "glass half empty" when it comes to Dillon.

The anti-Dillon bias from Felger is the worst anti-Pats bias in the Boston media right now (yes, slightly worse than Borges / Belichick at the moment).

I like Felger, but I blame both he AND Dillon for this childishness. Both are wrong and both are right.

It happened a couple weeks ago. Felger has been writing snippy stuff about Dillon for a while, still trying to defend his 2004 position that Dillon was a locker room cancer. He wrote something fairly inocuous (Dillon being childish by throughing the ball across the field after a long run) but either it was the last straw or something about it hit Dillon the wrong way, and Dillon gave him some major crap about it in the locker room the next day.

Felger first made it out like Dillon attacked him, then toned it down to he felt "threatened." He's been talking about his "altercation" with Dillon on TV every couple of days, trying to bait Dillon into doing something newsworthy that can be used on one of Felger's shows.

Think of it like seventh grade, a grumpy, short-tempered athlete being teased by a dweeb from a position of safety, then crying like a baby and peeing in his pants when he actually has to stand face to face with the guy he's making fun of, then bragging he "went at it."

It's Felger. What more do you need to say?

There was this from after the Houston game.

Michael, 2 points.
You know that your sig has been deleted by youtube?
And why does youtube disable ratings for some vids, like the one you posted?

Michael, 2 points.
You know that your sig has been deleted by youtube?
And why does youtube disable ratings for some vids, like the one you posted?

My sig is from the email I received from YouTube after the NFL had them remove my videos showing how bogus the officiating in the NFL is and I disabled the ratings on that video.

Hey!

He might know!:)

IIRC in training camp when Dillion had some reporter read his stats, in response to those media mavens who thought he was all washed up, I think the reporter was Felger.

IIRC in training camp when Dillion had some reporter read his stats, in response to those media mavens who thought he was all washed up, I think the reporter was Felger.

Your recollection is correct. He had Felgie read it out loud. Nuff said!
Felgie has become the guy you most want to smash a grapefruit in the face of!!! I can't even listen to his smarmy whinny voice anymore!

Your recollection is correct. He had Felgie read it out loud. Nuff said!
Felgie has become the guy you most want to smash a grapefruit in the face of!!! I can't even listen to his smarmy whinny voice anymore!
Don't hold back Agent 87, tell us how you really feel. :rocker:

Just another reporter
who wants to become the story.

These jerks are why some players won't play in the Boston area. Like the old black bias stories we had to put up with. It wans't the owners, coaches or fans ... it's the reporters who want to be the story so they make more $$$.

All the sports including the NFL have access rules ... IMO the teams should have some flexability with these rules. A reporter who is just out to start trouble should be banned from access for a week or two.

Do fans have a right to know everything?

I guess many will say yes ... I say no ... if a player wants some privacy then give it to them. I don't need my players getting angry with this crap. I want them healthy, happy and ready to channel all their anger on the opponent ... Felger is not worth any anger...

Felger may have a hot wife ... but he's still a WANKER ... always will be. I hope you read this Felger ... your are what you are ... WANKER SUPREME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back