PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger prediction..Branch will be injured in a few games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsWickedPissah said:
I thought NEM started a thread here this week with that same premise.
Must have missed it...

Of course Branch will be injured sometime this season - name one season where he wasnt.

Last edited:
Miguel said:
Please name them.

Walter Jones, Orlando Pace, Joey Galloway, and Emmitt Smith have all held out missing the entire preseason and sometimes games in the regular season and not suffered an injury.

Javon Walker, Kijana Carter, Benjamin Watson, Kellen Winslow, Curtis Enis and some others I can't think of right at the moment, give me a little bit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
miguel, he's more likely than not...

Miguel said:
Please name them. Walter Jones, Orlando Pace, Joey Galloway, and Emmitt Smith have all held out missing the entire preseason and sometimes games in the regular season and not suffered an injury.

i can't think of a singe player right now miguel.
and i've seen the twig get injured, but not from any big hits that i recall. a couple considerations:
1. he's surely in great shape, but he hasn't been hit i n a long time. if there's such a thing as "game shape", he's not in it.
2. he's not familiar with that o0ffense or that QB, and he'll probably be more exposed to big hits while on his patterns.

Pats726 said:
Must have missed it...

I was unclear in my statement about the previous thread. That thread was not about Felgie; it was a what's the over under on Branch geting injured this forthcoming season given its inevitability according to the poster.

mgcolby said:
Javon Walker, Kijana Carter, Benjamin Watson, Kellen Winslow, Curtis Enis and some others I can't think of right at the moment, give me a little bit. :rolleyes:

Most of the players you named were rookie holdouts. Branch is not a rookie.

Miguel said:
Most of the players you named were rookie holdouts. Branch is not a rookie.

When was that ever part of the premise? Rookie or not those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head and it generally seems that when a guy holds out for an entire training camp he ends up getting injured, because he is not in football shape. Pace was one of the guys I originally thought of that went against my thought, so I wasn't surprised you mentioned him. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Lelie get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back