PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre after beating the Patriots: “f— yeah!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Favre after beating the patriots: “f— yeah!”

The Pats just have to face the Jets again this post season.

I have faith it will happen beginning with a win over Miami this Sunday.

My faith as well, Jets and Favre can go to hell and its in the Playoffs where "Lord Favre' croaks!!

========================================================

Did any one catch the shot of Faneca on the sidelines after the Cassel/Moss TD.

He had a smile and was nodding his head like he was maybe thinking, they did it again.
I thought it was an expression of respect.

Absolutely, people across the league noticed that game, wins and losses, and it's probably why no one is counting the Pat's out, even though many are still not saying the Jets are headed for the top.

I don't know exactly how playoffs work, but a Jets/Pats rematch would be killer.

Gunnails, you're a pretty classy character for a Jets fan. I don't know how you keep from suffocating in ****e at Jetsinsider. That forum is almost constant crap, from what I've read (and I'll admit to whiling away some hours there last week nosing around).

Absolutely, people across the league noticed that game, wins and losses, and it's probably why no one is counting the Pat's out, even though many are still not saying the Jets are headed for the top.

I don't know exactly how playoffs work, but a Jets/Pats rematch would be killer.

Gunnails, you're a pretty classy character for a Jets fan. I don't know how you keep from suffocating in ****e at Jetsinsider. That forum is almost constant crap, from what I've read (and I'll admit to whiling away some hours there last week nosing around).

I second that.....Gunnails....you are a classy character.

Glad to have someone like you here.

Re: Favre after beating the Patriots: “f— yeah!”

It just tells you who has the leverage in the media. If Brady or Moss says it, the patriots are arrogant pricks.

I would beg to differ on the Brady wouldn't have made a difference count. The defense may not have made anymore stops, but we have one of the worst 3rd down conversion rates in the league, namely because Matt Cassel is completely incapable of reading the field or looking at more than one option.

Don't really have anything to say about this except Um can we please let this thread die and find its way to page 2? I can't stand seeing the title everytime I check the forum.

And no I didn't just bump it back up it was already at the top.

Favre had every right to be excited.

If I were Brett Favre, and I just won that game, I'd yell the same thing. Canonized old QB on new team, facing their biggest rival, a team he beat in the super bowl, with the division on the line and his team coming together lately, he should be excited. Favre's been a bit of a drama queen the past few years but there's no need ho hate on him, he is Brett Favre, and he's still very good.

Favre had every right to be excited.

If I were Brett Favre, and I just won that game, I'd yell the same thing. Canonized old QB on new team, facing their biggest rival, a team he beat in the super bowl, with the division on the line and his team coming together lately, he should be excited. Favre's been a bit of a drama queen the past few years but there's no need ho hate on him, he is Brett Favre, and he's still very good.

still hate the jest.......:mad:

Would you all like some cheese with your "we didn't have Brady" whine?

I thought the Pats didn't use injuries as an excuse? Everytime you lose you blame it on injuries.

The Pats aren't the only team to have injuries. Every team has them.

But the Colts Jets Dolphins and Chargers all just got lucky when they beat you and every loss is because of Brady, or a coin flip, or just plain stupid luck by the other team.

Talk about sore losers. And some on this thread called Favre "classless"? A Pats fan calling another team or player "classless"? After the "F-U TD's" last year? After running up the score every single game? Come on. You were proud of being classless last year when you were winning, this year people are just supposed to forget how you and your team acted last year? Ha.

The fact is that right now you're not even in a playoff spot and if you lose this weekend you're out of it. I'd be more worried about beating the Dolphins than what Favre says about beating your team.

Last edited:

They haven't had much to cheer about since 1968, so let them enjoy it with no whining from us about "lucky" plays and the "coin toss."

We could have stopped them, we didn't, they won. End of story. Next game, please....

I thought the Pats didn't use injuries as an excuse? Everytime you lose you blame it on injuries.

But the Colts Jets Dolphins and Chargers all just got lucky when they beat you and every loss is because of Brady, or a coin flip, or just plain stupid luck by the other team.

Talk about sore losers. And some on this thread called Favre "classless"? A Pats fan calling another team or player "classless"? After the "F-U TD's" last year? After running up the score every single game? Come on. You were proud of being classless last year when you were winning, this year people are just supposed to forget how you and your team acted last year? Ha.

The fact is that right now you're not even in a playoff spot and if you lose this weekend you're out of it. I'd be more worried about beating the Dolphins than what Favre says about beating your team.

100% truth

Yeah but at least the majority of us have some semblence of a life and don't feel the need to troll other fan's message boards to "tell them off". But keep on truckin, fat ass.

100% truth

You're an idiot. 100% truth. Apparently you too have not noticed that we are arguing over whether or not Brady would have made a difference in the game... not making excuses. Does JetsInsider just not have to content that you seek?

You're an idiot. 100% truth. Apparently you too have not noticed that we are arguing over whether or not Brady would have made a difference in the game... not making excuses. Does JetsInsider just not have to content that you seek?

The poster made his point when you answered him with a ton of insults and did the same thing to me. It makes me sick to see all the colts fans around here making excuses about injuries and blaming the refs.

You're upset about the post because you know its true......deal.

The poster made his point when you answered him with a ton of insults and did the same thing to me. It makes me sick to see all the colts fans around here making excuses about injuries and blaming the refs.

You're upset about the post because you know its true......deal.

Again, since you couldn't seem to read it before:

we are arguing over whether or not Brady would have made a difference in the game...

Meanwhile, the poster in question is insinuating that we are making excuses. We're not. CLEARLY we're not. There is a stark contrast in arguing over whether one player would have made a difference and making excuses for him being absent. If you can't see them than that is your problem.

Please just let it sink

For the love of GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call