PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans listening to the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPettyOfficer72

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Lately on this site and on other forums I've read too much of fans listening to the media and giving in to all the things that they say and it is ridiculous. And to those fans, I just want to say WAKE UP!! Don't forget what we've accomplished the last decade and the three championship banners hoisted up in Gillette Stadium. Don't forget that we have in my opinion THE BEST Quarterback in football today and the best quarterback in the history of the NFL and perhaps the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. A great coach and quarterback combination that's won more with less, then ANY HC and QB in NFL history. The countless AFC Championship games, and superbowl appearances from years back all the way to recent dates. We still have Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski (who just happens to be the best tightend in football) Josh McDaniels (top 5 OC) talented running backs, a top 5 offensive line, young and talented rookies (despite their struggles, its ONLY the first two game jitters, but THEY GET OPEN often) Julian Edelman, Amendola will be back, Vereen will be back, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Rob Ninkovich, etc. etc. etc... we still have so much talent, so much experience in big games, and so much to look forward to, we are the most blessed fans in the NFL, we showed be confident each game, every single Sunday and should just laugh at ANY analyst or columnist that doubts us.

Lately on this site and on other forums I've read too much of fans listening to the media and giving in to all the things that they say and it is ridiculous. And to those fans, I just want to say WAKE UP!! Don't forget what we've accomplished the last decade and the three championship banners hoisted up in Gillette Stadium. Don't forget that we have in my opinion THE BEST Quarterback in football today and the best quarterback in the history of the NFL and perhaps the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. A great coach and quarterback combination that's won more with less, then ANY HC and QB in NFL history. The countless AFC Championship games, and superbowl appearances from years back all the way to recent dates. We still have Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski (who just happens to be the best tightend in football) Josh McDaniels (top 5 OC) talented running backs, a top 5 offensive line, young and talented rookies (despite their struggles, its ONLY the first two game jitters, but THEY GET OPEN often) Julian Edelman, Amendola will be back, Vereen will be back, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Rob Ninkovich, etc. etc. etc... we still have so much talent, so much experience in big games, and so much to look forward to, we are the most blessed fans in the NFL, we showed be confident each game, every single Sunday and should just laugh at ANY analyst or columnist that doubts us.

I gave up talk radio over 5 years ago and don't watch any pre-game or halftime shows.

My therapist says that I'm a better man for it.

I listen to felger and mazz during the weekday at work becasue nothing else is on. I don't get mad. I just laugh at the stupid **** they say when they talk about the pats. it really is pretty funny listening to those two turds talk about the pats like they know all

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes