PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Reaction Video at My House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give my brother (the one in the Moss jersey) credit. Before the game I got him on tape giving a prediction of Pats 34-28.

I love the little kid yelling "What the crap"

Awesome video.

Man I wish I had the forethought to record my son and I screaming and jumping up and down like nut jobs.

On second thought I'm superstitious, I probably wouldn't have the balls to do it LOL

I love the little kid yelling "What the crap"

Awesome video.

Ah yes, my 9 year old daughter. This one was a lot of fun and not only for the obvious reasons, but about a month ago I actually taught my daughter the mechanics of football. Now she understands the game and it was fun watching it with her being so engaged in the outcome. Previously she just knew it was good if someone caught a pass or something but didn't understand the concept of 'first downs'.

Man I wish I had the forethought to record my son and I screaming and jumping up and down like nut jobs.

On second thought I'm superstitious, I probably wouldn't have the balls to do it LOL

You know, I was thinking the same thing. I recorded some stuff pre-game but put the camera away for the entire game until OT. It wasn't pre-meditated so it isn't the best angle. I just plopped it down, hit the record button, and let it rip. When watching it this morning I realized that the angle wasn't terrible. I half expected to see people's heads out of the shot.

I should note that I am the one standing (in the Bruschi jersey) holding the football (yes, the fat guy). I've had that football since I can remember. I stand and hold it during every game (well, except when I'm at the stadium). I've paced back and forth with it for every Brady Super Bowl.

Here's my reaction video for the game winning touchdown. Woke my 3 year old up at the start of overtime, for obvious reasons. Started recording. No regrets now.

Very nice, and I see you and your son prefer old school jerseys.

Thanks for sharing. Great memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back