PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

F***ing With Stats: Breaking Down Pats vs. Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know x's and o's as well as you guys. What exactly is Cover 3? If ATL plays cover 3 normally, then wouldn't they be unprepared to play man and we could exploit that as well?

I love your analysis, but I'll be surprised if the Pats hold their running backs to the passing totals you're projecting. I won't be surprised if they hold them to the rushing totals you suggest.

I'd say Mitchell knows more of the playbook and closer to a receiver Brady trusts than Floyd. But then again I am basing this on what I am seeing on the field and have no clue what happens on the practice field.

valid points.....but considering the health of edelman, hogan, and amendola, how many targets is mitchell going to get? if it is 3-4, then I'd rather see floyd out there for what he can do without the ball......mitchell is not the most willing of blockers

valid points.....but considering the health of edelman, hogan, and amendola, how many targets is mitchell going to get? if it is 3-4, then I'd rather see floyd out there for what he can do without the ball......mitchell is not the most willing of blockers

Yep. But then again I can see both sides.. I am just happy I don't have to make that decision..

I believe I read somewhere that the Falcons Defense over the second half of the season has improved a bit.... Taking in the last 8 games plus playoff games may give a better look at where both team's Offense and Defense now stands.....I'm not a number cruncher but maybe someone could look at those stats and see what the outcome looks like? Great Job BTW...Thanks for the analysis !

Yeah mostly against those same ****bag teams we played all year. :confused:

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work..."From your Excel spreadsheets to God's ears!"
Now, if only they didn't have to play that annoying game on Sunday!

Falcons fans have also been telling me my team is "a bunch of cheaters", but when I bring up the crowd noise deal in Atlanta, they scoff and say that wasn't a big deal.

I'm really hoping New England shuts that franchise back down for another 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back