PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Shocker: Tom Brady, not Aaron Rodgers or Andy Dalton, is NFL MVP (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

fred-sanford-heart-attack-o_zpsbd81aad1.gif

"What?!?! Agh... this is the big one, 'Lizabeth... I'm comin' to join ya!"

Lets them have it we know Brady would prefer SB MVP!:cool:

Rodgers, and the Packers offense as a whole, has looked average in recent weeks. Even at home vs SD.

BSPN, please get your arsss out of your head.
Brady threw a pick six Sunday. He IS NO GOOOOOD.
I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

The Monday Night game is still a month away. As the date nears, you will see a noticeable increase in fawning of Brady and the Pats by BSPN.

My guess is Kevin Seifert found out that he was one of the ESPN employees getting laid off today so he wrote this as an F U to piss off his former employer

F.ck ESPN

Don't watch them don't read them

F.ck ESPN

I think Rodgers will struggle against strong defenses like Denver and Arizona. I remember the Patriots without Gronk in 2012; at one point Brady was something like 26 TDs, 2 INTs, and they were rolling, but when they faced an elite defense, that was when it was clear they needed Gronkowski. I expect Rodgers will find the same problem in missing Jordy Nelson. Can slice and dice bad to medium to good defenses but against very good defenses will be really missing his favorite weapon. Brady needs to play well against the Jets both times if he's going to win the MVP, or at least not put up any duds.

PSTN? I don't think I have that station.

That seed you are trying to plant for a Nov 23rd interview is currently being stamped on by all of Patriots Nation...don't even bother...ESPN is not worthy of TFB's presence...

I remember the Patriots without Gronk in 2012; at one point Brady was something like 26 TDs, 2 INTs, and they were rolling, but when they faced an elite defense, that was when it was clear they needed Gronkowski. I expect Rodgers will find the same problem in missing Jordy Nelson.

Great memory... had to look it up... Brady was at 24-3... wound up 34-8. Kinda makes a difference without a big gun.

typical ESPN

talking up Brady because 'it'll be sweeter if the Jets beat them'

ESPN writes what sells. That's all they care about. The negative stuff on the patriots sold, so they chose the side that brought the money. You think they really go out of their way to hate the patriots? Anyone with that view obviously doesn't know anything about journalism or reporting. It's just about what sells, not about hating and singling out one team. Do not be delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back