PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Epic farewell from Ninkovich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninko was on Mike and Mike this morning ( McFarland and another guy subbing) and it was a 25 minute interview. What a class act he was. Elaborated on a wide variety of subjects. Proud moment for Pats fans. Stunningly entertaining and classy. It was evident the hosts were impressed.

Always knew Nink was intelligent

Smart move changing the station to Back In Black.

Ninko was on Mike and Mike this morning ( McFarland and another guy subbing) and it was a 25 minute interview. What a class act he was. Elaborated on a wide variety of subjects. Proud moment for Pats fans. Stunningly entertaining and classy. It was evident the hosts were impressed.

Any highlights you recall? I don't think I saw an article about it, but it seems neat.

Any highlights you recall? I don't think I saw an article about it, but it seems neat.
He spoke about being largely dismissed as irrelevant while at NO and particularly in Miami. Praised BB to the heavens, not surprisingly, and talked about the attention to detail in NE. Elaborated on Brady being an even better person than QB. Told a story how he admired a very expensive watch Brady was wearing once, and a few weeks later Brady just gave him a box with a new watch in it. It was a great segment.

He spoke about being largely dismissed as irrelevant while at NO and particularly in Miami. Praised BB to the heavens, not surprisingly, and talked about the attention to detail in NE. Elaborated on Brady being an even better person than QB. Told a story how he admired a very expensive watch Brady was wearing once, and a few weeks later Brady just gave him a box with a new watch in it. It was a great segment.

Thanks! I love hearing behind the scenes stuff. I'm convinced that if more teams put a premium on versatile, hard-working players, then they could fill out their depth (the "middle class," if you will) and field more competitive teams year to year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes