PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Embrace the hate! Views from other fanbases

Had to be the greatest planned dive of all time, as a team losing 4 Super Bowls in a row should only happen once in every 32,768 seasons ;)
It still blows my mind and I was in my early 20s for it. As a fan experiencing a SB loss is rough but 4 in a row is incomprehensible

It still blows my mind and I was in my early 20s for it. As a fan experiencing a SB loss is rough but 4 in a row is incomprehensible

The fans were worn out after the 2nd one. I recall that they couldn't sell out the AFC Championship against the Chiefs, a radio station had to swoop in and buy up about 2500 tickets from the ticket booth to avoid a local blackout. True story...
They can take their fake "Bills Mafia" greatest fans, etc. BS and stuff it in their turkey. Couldn't sell out the Conf championship in their home stadium. Who cares about watching your team match up with Joe Montana, Marcus Allen, Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, etc. They're a joke, always have been.

Still don't get how a Warren Moon QB'ed team allowed a comeback like that to happen to them.. by a backup QB. Wasn't Buddy Ryan Houston's DC too?

When I was bringing my now ex wife over to meet my parents we flew into SF and had a long layover so I took her to see Alcatraz etc...

We took a bus from the airport to the city but got off the bus a block too early. What an embarrassing eye opener that was. Her first time in the US and we were literally walking around people sleeping on cardboard boxes. We walked past a guy peeing in the doorway of a store. I couldn't believe it. After walking by about thirty or forty homeless people we finally got to where we should have gotten off. After that it was nice. We took a taxi back just to be safe. Haha.

Boston is the best big city I've been to in the US. There is no comparison. SF is the 2nd worst. NYC is total dog shyt.

Homelessness is a big problem in every major city, as well as the smaller ones. Every city has its good and its bad elements, how much people live or hate them comes down to personal preferences. I lived living in S.F., but I doubt I would love it now. I’m not a fan of Boston, but I have many friends who live there who love it. I love N.Y, Chicago, and Nashville but Nashville is really the only one I would want to live in ( primarily because of the music scene, which is much wider that just country.)

While Mac Jones deserves a lot of credit, I'm still surprised how a lot of people are still overlooking this defense. If they stay healthy, they're gonna be a team you don't want to face in the playoffs.
A had one of the talk radio shows on while I was out and about the other day, and the host posed the question of which is more responsible for the Patriots success this year: defense, or Mac. I’d say defense overall … but I don’t think see this exact same team being nearly as good with, say, Cam at QB. It’s a pretty complete team and Mac is a big part of it.

Consumer confidence in western New York has plummeted.

This has nothing to do with pandemic fatigue, gas prices or shipping containers stuck at sea.

Angst is roiling around here because — once again for the holiday season — the friggin’ New England Patriots are a problem.

2 Eastern Asian and 1 Southeastern Asian, but any Asian is OK with me. Once you go Asian you never go back!!!
One Chinese emperor had more than 13,000 concubines. Of course, Wilt Chamberlain bragged that he slept with 20,000 women.

One Chinese emperor had more than 13,000 concubines. Of course, Wilt Chamberlain bragged that he slept with 20,000 women.

I can barely handle 3. Can't imagine having more.

Not just other fanbases. Adam Jones who is supposed to be a Boston sports reporter has been destroying the team on the radio.

How they haven't won anything, Mac Jones is overrated. It's a lucky schedule

Not just other fanbases. Adam Jones who is supposed to be a Boston sports reporter has been destroying the team on the radio.

How they haven't won anything, Mac Jones is overrated. It's a lucky schedule
Is Adam Jones a jealous cousin of Mac Jones?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back