PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ellis Hobbs on his injury, Samuel, and free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked his comments about the conditioning as well as how they're able to work out around the injuries.
On the same page there was a link about Rosie aka Mr. Mom lol. He also says the team excitement over signing 96 reminded him of when he and Rodney were signed.
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/05/08/new_tasks_for_colvin_to_tackle/

I loved this line: " We're on a great path right now, but the worst thing to be is a paper champ." I wonder if someone will forward this to Phillip Rivers and LdT for use at their next 'rhoid rage party...

I loved this line: " We're on a great path right now, but the worst thing to be is a paper champ." I wonder if someone will forward this to Phillip Rivers and LdT for use at their next 'rhoid rage party...

The Paper champ remark was very good lol. And true! This is unchartered territory for us Pats fans and also for the team-in many ways I liked being the underdog much better,but I suppose we'll all deal with the situation as best we can.:singing: :singing:

I think that we might have been favored going into the 2004 season.

The Paper champ remark was very good lol. And true! This is unchartered territory for us Pats fans and also for the team-in many ways I liked being the underdog much better,but I suppose we'll all deal with the situation as best we can.:singing: :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes