PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

eerie to think about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I hate to think ahead, as our season could be over as early as Saturday. But, this is still worth mentioning.

If (of course, a very very big if) the pats arrive at detroit and defeat the NFC champ, the Patriots, yes our patriots, will be considered the best dynasty of all time. SImilarly, Bill Belicheck would be considered the best coach of all time. And lastly, Tom Brady would be considered the best clutch quarterback to ever play the game. Our patriots would not just be considered a dynasty, we'd be considered the best dynasty to ever play the game. We could be witnessing history..

Just weird to think about..

Last edited:
Well, maybe not. The Packers won 5 out of 7 in the 60's. To me, you have to top that to be considered the best ever. But I'd agree that, if they do win it all this year, they'd be second to no other team BUT the Pack in terms of a Super Bowl run.

skri65 said:
I hate to think ahead, as our season could be over as early as Saturday. But, this is still worth mentioning.

If (of course, a very very big if) the pats arrive at detroit and defeat the NFC champ, the Patriots, yes our patriots, will be considered the best dynasty of all time. SImilarly, Bill Belicheck would be considered the best coach of all time. And lastly, Tom Brady would be considered the best clutch quarterback to ever play the game. Our patriots would not just be considered a dynasty, we'd be considered the best dynasty to ever play the game. We could be witnessing history..

Just weird to think about..
Welcome to the world of the gray haired set! Good or Bad, history has a way of changing your hair color - after they stomp Denver you'll need to check your mirror closely! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes