PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman to miss time with knee injury

I assume they were waiting to see if the knee improved. When it didn't, and Gunner came back and now is now ready, I am sure BB told Edelman to get it fixed because he was going to have to start playing Gunner.

At this point i wanna see us get a top 7 pick. Trade some players for picks.

They will, if they want to, get a top 3 pick if not better. I think they are setting up for that because they realize this is as good a time as any to have a horrible season and grab the QB of the future. Be right back in it next season.

It's ok. Pat's have what's his name at TE and who's his face at WR. They will be just fine

Is this group OFFICIALLY the worst in the league yet?
Shannon Sharpe mentioned the other day that the Ravens statistically have the worst WR group in the league. I was a bit surprised. But I have not researched whether or not that is actually true. It's hard to see how any group in the league could be as bad as our group, especially with how the QB's have played.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe mentioned the other day that the Ravens statistically have the worst WR group in the league. I was a but surprised. But I have not researched whether or not that is actually true. It's hard to see how any group in the league could be as bad as our group, especially with how the QB's have played.
The Patriots have 814 receiving yards by WRs, compared to the Ravens' 737.

I sure hope this isn't it. Lotta miles and wear n tear on those tires

I would not be surprised if he never plays another game.......he shouldn't.........he came into the game already semi-glazed

I've read every post in this thread, and have not found this question - never mind the answer to it - anywhere:

Why wasn't this "procedure" done during the offseason?

Last edited:
Olszewski got what something like 4 snaps last week as a receiver?

let’s hope we run the ball a lot Sunday!

I've read every post in this thread, and have not found this question - never mind the answer to it - anywhere:

Why wasn't this "procedure" done during the offseason?

As far as I’m aware, he had two surgeries this off season: one to repair a separated ac joint in his shoulder (Feb) and then a second to address ‘loose bodies’ in his knee.

not sure what is worse, the Red Sox starting rotation this year to start the season or the Patriots crap at WR the last 2 years..

Hope he looks better after the surgery. He didn’t look like he had much left in the tank aside from the Seattle game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back