PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman mic'd up vs Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Saw some sounds from NFLN and this one comment by Edelman was just awesome (shows the mentality/focus of the team)

My favorite:
–After Julian Edelman blocked cornerback Artie Burns, the rookie said something to Edelman. It was unclear what exactly Burns claimed to be, but Edelman swiftly shut him down by saying,..
What Artie Burns said, "I'm here baby....I'm here"
Edelman, “The fact that you gotta talk about it means you’re not.”

So I went to look to see if I could find it, and here's some of what I found:
link: Edelman Mic'd Up Vs. Steelers: Talking Trash, Sharing Fatherly Wisdom, Bending To Brady's Happiness

There is a video link in there that's worth watching...just because we still have to wait another week.

Saw some sounds from NFLN and this one comment by Edelman was just awesome (shows the mentality/focus of the team)

My favorite:

What Artie Burns said, "I'm here baby....I'm here"
Edelman, “The fact that you gotta talk about it means you’re not.”

So I went to look to see if I could find it, and here's some of what I found:
link: Edelman Mic'd Up Vs. Steelers: Talking Trash, Sharing Fatherly Wisdom, Bending To Brady's Happiness

There is a video link in there that's worth watching...just because we still have to wait another week.
Those videos are awesome. I loved the Blount NFL Films clip when the pile moves toward the end zone. Are there any of those NFL Films clips available anywhere on line?

Edelman sounds . so. white when he says that. Like lecture guy McGee. It's pretty funny. Must be so annoying.

The other guy I wanna hear mic'd is Butler. He seems he always has something to say. :)

The other guy I wanna hear mic'd is Butler. He seems he always has something to say. :)

I wanna know what was said between him and Brown when Butler almost intercepted that pass.

different angle on Blount's scrum...

I wanna know what was said between him and Brown when Butler almost intercepted that pass.

I was watching them closely during the game. Just from sight their interaction seemed to indicate nothing but respect. Saw lots of patting on the back and helmets after plays. After all they probably bonded a bit during filming of the Visa commercial.

I was watching them closely during the game. Just from sight their interaction seemed to indicate nothing but respect. Saw lots of patting on the back and helmets after plays. After all they probably bonded a bit during filming of the Visa commercial.

I've got that impression as well, but I'm sure it would still be cool to hear...even some good-natured **** talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes