PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman: Guys calling coaches out in two days later werent there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Welker or Moss might have been the guy he was talking about in regards to bad team chemistry too. Things like not going to that part of the locker room and not mentioning either when naming specific players who were great for chemistry (Branch, Bruschi, Faulk, Patten were named).

Think Welker or Moss might have been the guy he was talking about in regards to bad team chemistry too. Things like not going to that part of the locker room and not mentioning either when naming specific players who were great for chemistry (Branch, Bruschi, Faulk, Patten were named).

In 2009, I remember hearing a lot about Shawn Springs and Adalius Thomas being cancers in the locker room.

In 2009, I remember hearing a lot about Shawn Springs and Adalius Thomas being cancers in the locker room.

Yea was going to say those two. They looooved Moss until his mini meltdown about money (and skill decline) also tried to keep Weller, he choose to leave.

Edelman is the ultimate Mr. Patriot 2.0

I think the attitude the Pats want to see from a player is the willingness to be coached and sometimes coached hard. Do they want to improve and get better? That is what makes Brady such a good leader. He has NOTHING to prove anymore, yet he STILL wants to get coached and sometimes coached hard.

I THINK what happened with Collins is that it became clear to them, that Jamie had turned off his coaches (Patricia and Flores) He might have had words with them or not. I have no idea what led them to that conclusion, but I AM sure that is a big part in why they made the decision not to resign him.

I THINK why they decided to do it in the middle of season was to protect the locker room. Either Collins was already being openly dismissive of the staff in the room, or BB felt if he didn't get rid of him, the situation would fester until he did start to be openly dismissive.

By all reports Jamie was a good guy. He was quiet and well liked by his teammates, and best friends with your defensive captain/leader. Unfortunately THAT is why it was so critical to get him out of the locker room. BECAUSE he was a good guy and well liked, any discord would spread more quickly.

Moss (unfortunately because i LOVE Moss) but probably collins

I've also read a post-Patriots interview with Springs where he speaks glowingly of Belichick and the Pats fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back