PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman’s x-rays negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hang up and listen until we have another source in addition to rappaport

Yeah I am not going to get carried away with the early injury reports on Patriot players. Remember Wynn was suppose miss a week or two then it became eight weeks.:confused: Think I'm gonna wait until Wednesday.:rolleyes:

Sign Dez Bryant. Why not?

Probably not banged up. Healthy, or at least close to that by the end of the season, I could easily see them winning a game in KC. Defense travels. The Pats defense has allowed 1 PPG through their first three.

The net scoring is -3 PPG.

Are you looking for a witty one liner to destroy this idea, or a long list of bullet points?

(Turns out I just inadvertently gave you the one liner.)

I'd prefer to bring Ochocinco back
He's probably faster than dez
:D:D

Or maybe is the Larry Fitzgerald rumor time of the year

Agreed. And I don't see a way the Patriots win another playoff game in KC. Not this year. We must ensure a possible playoff game is at home.
Probably said the same thing last year

Chiefs don't have a loss on their schedule. Next possible loss for them before our game with them is GB. We must win every game we play.
This will make the GDTs easier to handle.

Agreed. And I don't see a way the Patriots win another playoff game in KC. Not this year. We must ensure a possible playoff game is at home.
You sound just like Peyton's nephew did last year during the playoffs. Hmmm

we can win anywhere.

Any new news?

What are you doing on this board? After reading numerous posts it really seems you'd be a better fit on the Chiefs board... since we apparently have no shot against them in any scenario based on what I've read from you in different threads. How long you been (allegedly) a Pats fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News