PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman’s x-rays negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep in mind that RapSheet called Wynn "week-to-week" a few hours before he landed on IR.

Lets keep in mind that RapSheet called Wynn "week-to-week" a few hours before he landed on IR.

The X-rays being negative or not is far more definitive and not exactly open to interpretation though.

Possibly bruised ribs. This may mean 2-4 weeks of soreness and stiffness... but not sure what it means in terms of being available or not.

What about Hightower? Reports are he re injured his shoulder. Didn't he have surgery on the shoulder a few years ago?:(. I hope he isn't out for the season.

Possibly bruised ribs. This may mean 2-4 weeks of soreness and stiffness... but not sure what it means in terms of being available or not.

To be safe, the team could sit him until the Cleveland game.

Yes!!!! He’s the most important squirrel that God has ever created.
This guy objects...
imgbin-rocky-the-flying-squirrel-bullwinkle-j-moose-dog-dreamworks-animation-animated-cartoon-dog-RE3Y27E6TDbcvN5DYpZjC2H5m.jpg

What about Hightower? Reports are he re injured his shoulder. Didn't he have surgery on the shoulder a few years ago?:(. I hope he isn't out for the season.
Think it was his pec in 2017

I knew it was the ribs and said as much in the game thread. Just the way he got hit and landed screamed rib injury. Guessing they’re bruised and he’ll maybe sit out a week, if even that, should this report be true.

Nondisplaced fractures can be missed by radiographs a fair amount of time.

you play to win the game

Friend, you know that’s not true. “Want”. Not “Need”.
It's a divisional game. It's pretty close to 'need'. Lose this one and you're a game and a half behind in the division, and you don't see them again until the end of the season.

It's a divisional game. It's pretty close to 'need'. Lose this one and you're a game and a half behind in the division, and you don't see them again until the end of the season.
No. It’s a game of 3-0 teams in SEPT. I refuse to accept “need”. I refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back