PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Bird 2007 Mock Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the pick, do not like the order we pick though.

Calvin Johnson at #2. I think he was the best WR in college last season, and he was only a sophomore. Fantastic hands, speed and decent route running.

I'd love for him to fall to #32 so we could snag him.

I don't like this mock very much, and here's why:
First, there's no way in hell that the 49ers pass on Peterson. The Jets follow up with taking Johnson or trading down with someone (the Chiefs?) to get Marshawn Lynch. I also think that the Lions would take Quentin Moses or Sam Baker if they were smart and wait until the 2nd round for a QB, this looks to be a reasonably deep QB draft. The Browns would then take Stanton at #14. Ted Ginn is another Dante Hall, so look for the Chiefs to find more of a possession receiver in the 1st round if that's what they do (Sidney Rice? Jeff Samardzija?) After that, everything looks fine.

Overall, this looks to be a talented first round, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Therefore, the Patriots will go defense. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back