PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Earl Thomas allegedly sent intimate videos with his wife to her Parents.

why does it have to be CTE? Perhaps Earl Thomas is just an azzhole?
Guy I played ball with caught his wife in bed with another guy and walked into the bedroom and pointed his shotgun at them, he said he wasn't going to shoot them, just wanted to scare them. He did.

I'll need to see the video in order to make an informed opinion

why does it have to be CTE? Perhaps Earl Thomas is just an azzhole?
Any azzhole will not do what they are being accused of, this is beyond azzholedirry.

Why are some focused on the damn video instead of who he is accused of sending it to? Parents of your wife or girlfriend? That is a whole level above azzhole.

Guy I played ball with caught his wife in bed with another guy and walked into the bedroom and pointed his shotgun at them, he said he wasn't going to shoot them, just wanted to scare them. He did.

And, ironically, he was the one who committed a crime in that scene.

Will he include the video?
It will be an artist’s rendition of the video with stick figures, one of which will have a comically massive penis, acting out the scenes. And you’re lucky to get that.

Why are some focused on the damn video instead of who he is accused of sending it to? Parents of your wife or girlfriend? That is a whole level above azzhole.
Is it possible Earl's intentions are misunderstood.

Kris Jenner helped turn her daughter's x-rated home video into the foundation stone of their family empire.

I think folks jump to CTE to soon in these situations. Some folks are just deranged assholes and generally not good people. This is easy to kind of hide when you have a wall of fame + success to hide behind.

Not trying to down play the reality of CTE. Some folks just suck tho, yes even football players.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back