PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumervil may not be close to 100%........per schefter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter just reported that while the Denver Broncos reported Dumervil injured with an "ankle injury," sources tell him that Dumervil is also nursing a knee injury suffered on that play where he forced the fumble on Big Ben last week.

Could make a difference....

Adam Schefter just reported that while the Denver Broncos reported Dumervil injured with an "ankle injury," sources tell him that Dumervil is also nursing a knee injury suffered on that play where he forced the fumble on Big Ben last week.

I'll never understand why fans use the 'like' button on stories like this......injuries are a part of the game but rooting and happy for a player to be hurting is inhumane

Leave that for Steelers and Jets fans.....:bricks:

I'll never understand why fans use the 'like' button on stories like this......injuries are a part of the game but rooting and happy for a player to be hurting is inhumane

Leave that for Steelers and Jets fans.....:bricks:

It could be that the person who did that did it as appreciation for the quick reporting of material information. That would be my guess.

We don't take kindly to posters who root for injuries here.

It could be that the person who did that did it as appreciation for the quick reporting of material information. That would be my guess.

Could also simply be someone who simply thinks 'that great player may not be so dominant against us this game...sweet.'

I want to believe you are right Shmessy but I do think that there are those that get a pants tent when an opposing talented athlete is injured just to possibly make the game a micro easier.

But it IS ok to point out that a Patriot player or players was/were injured and either didn't play or weren't 100% in a Patriot loss?

or is that playing the injury card? :confused:

Hopefully he's not going to have another clear shot at Brady like last time..

Personally I don't buy it. I think it's gamesmanship like Chung's "re-injury" a few days ago.

Personally I don't buy it. I think it's gamesmanship like Chung's "re-injury" a few days ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if China Doll Chung was really reinjured though.

We're pretty sure this is just gamesmanship on Fox's part. Shannyham and BB have both been masters of having half their teams listed as "Questionable".

Fox is just doing the same thing to mess with the Patriots.

So this is how we all convince ourselves that our team's players are all OK? "Gamesmanship".

So this is how we all convince ourselves that our team's players are all OK? "Gamesmanship".

All bets are off in the playoffs. Shannyham once listed Elway as "probable" because he cut himself shaving.

I wouldn't be surprised if China Doll Chung was really reinjured though.
He is injured. There's no gamesmanship in putting him on the injury report the day before the game. They already know our other safeties after playing them a few weeks ago, and watching film of them play all year long. Putting Chung on the report changes nothing about the Broncos' preparation for this game.

This is a report of a possible injury, it's not a rooting for and injury to happen. Giving a "likes" to the OP for posting, is not the same as rooting for an injury.

That may even out the fact that half our OL isn't close to 100%.

It's week 19. How many players in the league are "close to 100%"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey