PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Duke Dawson

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

In other words, HARD PASS.

You remember that psycho chick that you picked up in the bar cos you were drunk out of your gourd a while back [aka BB picking Duke Dawson on draft night], she's still a psycho chick [BUST], after you got dumped by your hot girlfriend [IE JC Jackson leaving in free agency] and now you feel desperate [need a new CB to fill that gaping hole on defense].

cupofjoe1962

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Remember Ron Brace who we drafted in the 2nd round.

He had to be the worst Patriots player I can remember. They had him at NT in the preseason & on the first play, the center drove this big fat shyt back 5 yards before he ended up on his back. Belichick tried
Him at DE, but I believe even Belichick
Acknowledged that as a terrible pick

UGAPatsfan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start

He had to be the worst Patriots player I can remember. They had him at NT in the preseason & on the first play, the center drove this big fat shyt back 5 yards before he ended up on his back. Belichick tried
Dang man…kind of tough on a guy who passed away.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

How could such a huge dude suck so bad? He was like 330