Maybe symptomatic?

Maybe symptomatic?

Ooooh
Oh no
What's happening?
We've got a game in like 11 days.
Will they be active by then?
This sucks man.

Any news on our man Dugger? Hope he was vaccinated. Hope he is back for the indy game?

Sean Davis back to practice squad. Good sign for Dugger?
They revert to the practice squad after the game for which they were called up regardless.

You can be vaccinated and still get it. I know about a dozen people right now who are, most at worse suffering through the sniffles and maybe a loss of taste. If you have it you can't play. Just the time to get over it.

Plus supposedly, once you have it, you test positive for at least 3 months, per the dr.s office, so unless they use some other test, I am not sure how they know you are over it.

Wow, breaking news! Thanks so much.

Wow, breaking news! Thanks so much.
I realize you are just being an ass, but read the thread and understand that there are some people posting on this thread that still don't understand how the vaccination works. Every thread about a player brings in 3 or 4 posters who immediately ask if the player is vaccinated and then say, no way any team will sign him if he isn't. As if teams give a crap. Professional athletes don't die from this disease, and most don't even get sick enough to miss time, many don't even realize they have it.

Has any player ever missed 3 weeks on covid protocol? Thats what it would take to keep him out of the indy game

Has any player ever missed 3 weeks on covid protocol? Thats what it would take to keep him out of the indy game

Tommy Sweeney and Ryquell Armstead went on season ending IR last year for COVID complications (not necessarily strictly COVID - the article wasn't clear except for myocarditis for Sweeney).

Vikings OL Dakota Dozier went to the ER in week 10, but the teams don't track COVID on the injury report (The Official Site of the Minnesota Vikings) so I cant tell if he was back the next week or even now.

Tommy Sweeney and Ryquell Armstead went on season ending IR last year for COVID complications (not necessarily strictly COVID - the article wasn't clear except for myocarditis for Sweeney).

Vikings OL Dakota Dozier went to the ER in week 10, but the teams don't track COVID on the injury report (The Official Site of the Minnesota Vikings) so I cant tell if he was back the next week or even now.

Yeah if he ends up having serious complications that would definitely keep him out a while. Hoping that doesn’t occur

I realize you are just being an ass, but read the thread and understand that there are some people posting on this thread that still don't understand how the vaccination works. Every thread about a player brings in 3 or 4 posters who immediately ask if the player is vaccinated and then say, no way any team will sign him if he isn't. As if teams give a crap. Professional athletes don't die from this disease, and most don't even get sick enough to miss time, many don't even realize they have it.

It is truly sad that some are still not aware of even the basics of vaccination, after having almost a year to read the facts from a reputable sources.

Without getting into a Covid/vaccination discussion, the fact that the vast majority of NFL players (there have been a few exceptionsdon’t have more than mild symptoms/disease probably isn’t that relevant to teams. Key players being infected and missing time or being exposed and missing time, IS important. Vaccination status IS important to most teams, not because they actually care about player health necessarily (despite the fact that an unvaccinated obese lineman IS at risk for more severe disease), but because vaccination DOES significantly reduce the likelihood of infection. Every week we see teams unexpectedly losing players to Covid protocols and minimizing that risk is critical late in the season and in the playoffs.

The bye week comes at a great time for the Pats but I personally am afraid of players returning with asymptomatic infections, after flying home to hang out with friends and family for several days. I am sure that Bill lectured the players about being responsible and as cautious as possible for the sake of teammates but there is no guarantee that every one of them fell in line. I believe that when players returned from the Thanksgiving holiday, they temporarily resumed mask wearing and overall stricter protocols inside of the facility for all players, coaches and staff members and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the same come Tuesday.

It is truly sad that some are still not aware of even the basics of vaccination,,,,,
I was......... until the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine" in September.
"Looting" is another term that has recently been rebranded

I was......... until the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine" in September.
"Looting" is another term that has recently been rebranded

The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine (ABM) published new guidelines introducing "lactation-related language" such as "human milk feeding."

The new guidelines were published to affirm the organization's "commitment to gender equality and health equity," including new terminology for "lactation-related" language. Terms for lactation include "chestfeeding" and "human milk-feeding individuals."

Off the rails…..

The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine (ABM) published new guidelines introducing "lactation-related language" such as "human milk feeding."

The new guidelines were published to affirm the organization's "commitment to gender equality and health equity," including new terminology for "lactation-related" language. Terms for lactation include "chestfeeding" and "human milk-feeding individuals."

Off the rails…..
Batsh*t lunacy that we’re all suppose to view as completely rational and reasonable thinking.. :rolleyes:

Damn it, did I miss another lesson?

That last part isn't true at all. I had COVID and didn't test positive at all after 3 days.
You will usually test positive for the antibodies for a while, but that's very individualized.
Was that LF or `PCR test?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back