PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dream Scenario

If this came true I would literally know what it was like to have multiple orgasms
on nepatriotsdraft.com they mocked the next four picks after the trade
here's what they got
2013 NFL Draft: Day Two Patriots Mock Draft | NEPatriotsDraft.com - 2013 NFL Draft

1-Justin Hunter
2-Margus Hunt
3-Markus Wheaton
4-HoneyBadger

literally my top four binkies of the draft
God, I would be so happy!

And you have now likely guaranteed that they all end up elsewhere. :bricks:

I'd love to see the Patriots move up to take their WR in the 2nd, Tank Carradine picked up with the latter of the 3rd rounders and then a few gravy BPA's.

I also bet that the Patriots will trade back again for more picks.

I'd love to see the Patriots move up to take their WR in the 2nd, Tank Carradine picked up with the latter of the 3rd rounders and then a few gravy BPA's.

We've got 5 of the first 102. That's enough to have a good draft. Don't want to deal back any longer unless it's a ridiculous trade. You give up a 2 for a 1 next year, or a 3 for a 2. Don't see anyone doing that. Al Davis has expired. There aren't a lot of openings left on the roster. Not many more than 5 rookies will be able to crack it.

I AGREE

Using Sports + Numbers NFL Draft Trade Machine, here is a trade that IMO makes sense for both teams.

Pats # 91 for SF #128, 157, 164, 180, 227 and 5th in 2014

Thoughts? SF wants quality and BB wants quantity, perfect match

We've got 5 of the first 102. That's enough to have a good draft. Don't want to deal back any longer unless it's a ridiculous trade. You give up a 2 for a 1 next year, or a 3 for a 2. Don't see anyone doing that. Al Davis has expired. There aren't a lot of openings left on the roster. Not many more than 5 rookies will be able to crack it.

I can see them moving up from 52 and moving back from 59.

But two of the picks are in the third round and BB's track record in the third round is horrible.

But two of the picks are in the third round and BB's track record in the third round is horrible.

Nick Kaczur, Ellis Hobbs, Stevan Ridley, Deion Branch (the very last pick of the 2nd which would be a 3rd in todays draft) are all 3rd rounders. Keep in mind, it is the 3rd round. All teams have a very low hit rate.

If this came true I would literally know what it was like to have multiple orgasms
on nepatriotsdraft.com they mocked the next four picks after the trade
here's what they got
2013 NFL Draft: Day Two Patriots Mock Draft | NEPatriotsDraft.com - 2013 NFL Draft

1-Justin Hunter
2-Margus Hunt
3-Markus Wheaton
4-HoneyBadger

literally my top four binkies of the draft
God, I would be so happy!

Sorry, the Honey Badger is off my board as of this moment if this is true. It's like not showing up for your final exam or some important meeting that your presence requires.
The biggest job interview week of his life.

Tyrann Mathieu's No-Shows at Meetings Will Drop Him to Day 3 of 2013 NFL Draft | Bleacher Report

My dream scenario? Justin Hunter at 52, Keenan Allen at 59, Markus Wheaton at 83, Kiko Alonso at 91, Da'rick Rodgers at 102.

Adios to Jones and Jenkins

You asked......................

My dream scenario? Justin Hunter at 52, Keenan Allen at 59, Markus Wheaton at 83, Kiko Alonso at 91, Da'rick Rodgers at 102.

Adios to Jones and Jenkins

You asked......................

I love Rogers so much that I think i'd use our last 2nd rounder on him........

I love Rogers so much that I think i'd use our last 2nd rounder on him........

Have you shared your feelings with him?

You should, you never know he may feel the same.............:eek::eek:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back