PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drake Maye would be the IDEAL pick for the Patriots at #3

I think Daniels is the guy they’d want.
If the recent "analysis" is correct, that doesn't matter much. Daniels will be gone.

People seem so down on maye outta nowhere almost! Not even a month ago you had people saying the pats were in a tough position at 3 because caleb/maye were the clear 1-2 and we were ‘stuck’ with having to settle for daniels or trade down. Now its like daniels and maye have switched spots suddenly with now the same questions about whether MAYE is worthy of #3. Not sure what caused this but if you like maye its hard to not see him being there at 3 now, maybe even after a trade down (I wouldn’t risk it if we like maye)

People seem so down on maye outta nowhere almost! Not even a month ago you had people saying the pats were in a tough position at 3 because caleb/maye were the clear 1-2 and we were ‘stuck’ with having to settle for daniels or trade down. Now its like daniels and maye have switched spots suddenly with now the same questions about whether MAYE is worthy of #3. Not sure what caused this but if you like maye its hard to not see him being there at 3 now, maybe even after a trade down (I wouldn’t risk it if we like maye)
Could be Maye or Mccarhy at 3 perfect would be to trade down to 4 or 5 and take your guy,

The groupthink slander of Maye has gotten absolutely ridiculous. While I would actually pick Daniels over him, I still think 8-10 years from now, Maye is the most likely to be a franchise QB in the league.

The notion that a QB needs to sit 1-2 years to fix sloppy footwork is ridiculous and not true. That can be fixed on the job as he plays.

Once Maye has his pro day and blows everyone away with his arm talent and mobility, I feel this will all go away.

False flag smoke bs planted by teams who want Maye to slide

Swap with AZ, they take Harrison and we still get Maye.

Gotta convince Arizona that the Pats will seriously take MHJ, or trade the pick to someone who will.

Gotta hope MHJ wows people at his pro day.

Otherwise they just sit where they are.

ya, that's what happens around the draft or leading up to it. Lot's of fake reports out there that try to throw people off what teams are really thinking. I actually saw a report that May was behind Penix Jr so i don't put much stock in any report from now until after the draft.

Only risk would be az trading that pick to a qb needy team. They can get a haul and still wind up with mhj or nabers. If maye is our guy have to take him right there

ya, that's what happens around the draft or leading up to it. Lot's of fake reports out there that try to throw people off what teams are really thinking. I actually saw a report that May was behind Penix Jr so i don't put much stock in any report from now until after the draft.

I know right, im in a WhatsApp group chat with Steelers fans and they heard rumors he could fall to them. Now that and the penix report is total crazy talk , but i do think daniels to Washington is becoming more and more the actual expectation when maye was locked in at 2 just weeks ago.

Why would Arizona do this? They know the Pats are taking a QB.
Wolf starts acting like a lot of GM's and lies his ass off in public that Harrison is the best player, that the QB's at the top aren't worthy of top 3, yada yada. That messaging is pretty credible.

Only risk would be az trading that pick to a qb needy team. They can get a haul and still wind up with mhj or nabers. If maye is our guy have to take him right there
They could condition the trade on AZ not trading it, and for that we give them a good deal.

Gotta convince Arizona that the Pats will seriously take MHJ, or trade the pick to someone who will.

yeah, show up at his pro day with 10 people from the Pats and act super interested

Arizona have the most picks in the Draft how the hell did that happen?? Wolf gotta try and poach 66 or 71 from them in the Third on that slight Trade up Wolf let's get this done. :cool:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back