PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't the Pats have the Raiders' 1st rounder next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U cant give up on Butler yet.Lets see him in the dolphins game on the road again.Even this buffalo game.

We will draft a Punter with the Raiders pick in 2011

Mesko is being moved to Corner

How do you know? Because they beat the Rams?

Jumping the gun much? Dez Bryant and Jahvid Best look good so far, but so did Maroney and Addai their rookie season and they've both gone downhill. Don't use players with two games under their belts as arguments. Matthews and Harris, sure, they look great but:

You act like these two players are bad. Butler has had a rough start to the season, but he's a 2nd year player who is starting (probably too early) due to injury. He is expected to get better. If he doesn't, you have a point. Right now, your point is premature.

Brace is now a starting DE on this team, in essentially his first season of consistent playing time. You're right, bums all of them :rolleyes:

Fact still remains, we traded up to get Ty Warren, used the 6th pick on Seymour, traded down 3 whole spots (horrible strategy I know, what were they thinking), and drafted Mayo 10th. We do not have a ludicrous history of trading down, much as you hate to admit it.

Strong points, as usual.

In all fairness, though: The Patriots never trade up a full round.

And if it was up to me, they never would, or at least: rarely.

I believe that Championships are won with Depth of Talent, NOT with Burning Depth for Targets, as the Jets are fond of doing.

We will draft a Punter with the Raiders pick in 2011

Mesko is being moved to Corner

Hmmm... you might on to something here...

Zoltan Island has a nice ring to it.

I could have sworn they get the Raiders first round pick in the draft next year...am i right.

einstein_google_it.jpg

man we have a lot of ignorant people on this board. And it seems more and more sign up daily!

How about doing some research about the picks and what they turned into before being sarcastic.

it's called eternal september, happens to pretty much every web community, to some degree or another. I'd also go in the other direction, though, and say that we've had some really good posters signing up recently too. Good with the bad and all.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by kiss da baby
which belly will take and trade down 16 times garnering 124 6th rounders in 2028, each of whom will eventually be cut.

Sadly there is some truth to that.

Point out one example.

These smell like Jets trolls to me, not imaginative and sounding ignorant.

Can't really blame NFL fans for hating us Patriots fans now with all these Fairweather fans saying the season is already over because we lost to the Paper Champ Jets... We lost to them last year and hmm didn't we win the division anyway? also with these trolls hating on BB for trading down picks? I can't see how he drafts horrible when he got so many good players( Except for maybe Tight Ends). We dont draft busts like Detroit does. the only bust we had is Maroney

Last edited:
Didn't the Patriots win a Super Bowl once? I could have sworn they did. Am I right?

Maybe there should be a little quiz you have to take before you can post here.....easy things like where's the stadium located, name a few starting Pats' quarterbacks, something....

Didn't the Patriots win a Super Bowl once? I could have sworn they did. Am I right?

Do you mean the New England Patriots? Is that who you're talking about?

(resists roll eyes emoticon, barely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore