PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't forget about the defending champs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been on the Colt MB for about three years posting the same stuff.
Mostly just facts, opinion, and some good natured ribbing.

Now all of a sudden I received a lifetime ban.
Guess there are really sick/jealous of all things Patriots.

Well they have their one SB, don't expect to see them in any more as
long as Dungy is there coach..

Have been on the Colt MB for about three years posting the same stuff.
Mostly just facts, opinion, and some good natured ribbing.

Now all of a sudden I received a lifetime ban.
Guess there are really sick/jealous of all things Patriots.

Well they have their one SB, don't expect to see them in any more as
long as Dungy is there coach..

That board has been a ghost town since they choked against the Chargers. Serves them right- they patted themselves on the back about last year's AFC title game all year long.

For anyone who bets there is a prop on bodoglife.com on the over under on the number of times the cast and crew will mention peyton's name. The total is 6 and a half. I will take the over I think. Thoughts?

For anyone who bets there is a prop on bodoglife.com on the over under on the number of times the cast and crew will mention peyton's name. The total is 6 and a half. I will take the over I think. Thoughts?

Is that in the 1st quarter?

Is that per quarter?

Mocking of the "Don't sleep on the Colts" never gets old for me. :D

One thing alleviating my stress this week is knowing I never have to hear World Champion Indianapolis Colts again. Good times.

Quietness is his strength.

I promise you this, Peyton Manning will be heard from during the Super Bowl. We'll probably see him more times than Eli between ads and shots of him in the stands.

UMMMM Peyton is in an interview tonight at the stadium in Arizona on NFL Network

One thing alleviating my stress this week is knowing I never have to hear World Champion Indianapolis Colts again. Good times.

Until the next time they win. Which will be next season, they were just luring the Patriots into a false sense of security by choking this year.

All part of the master plan...

I can't imagine what the Colts would really have to say. All in all, they had a spectacularly unremarkable season. They are definitely one of the elite, so they aren't going to walk around kissing our asses (and I don't think that they should) but they are smart enough to know that to say anything else would make them seem like classless sore losers.

Commercial wise, I don't even want to begin to imagine the negative effect on both my television viewing pleasure and my quality of life in general.

If the Giants were to win, the only slight sense of irony that could bring the slightest ounce of glee is that Peyton, who is viewed as the second coming of Christ, and Eli who spends every home game losing due to his fans screaming that they want him benched cuz he's such a tool, will have won the same number of SBs and will have a similar playoff record. Something about that makes last year sting a tiny bit less.

The Colts have totally gone under the radar all of Super Bowl week. All of the hype has been about the Pats and their pursuit of an undefeated season. Not one mention of the defending champs though. If you ask the Colts, they like it that way. Tony Dungy has quietly built the best Colts team ever and they are healthy as they've ever been. Do not sleep on the Indianapolis Colts!

(I couldn't type that out without laughing a few times. haha)

Thanks for reminding me because for a little while, I had actually forgot about them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe