PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't bother rubbing your eyes

F Troop

Rookie
Reaction score
Yes I am a Jaguar fan we do exist if only in your imagination. :rocker:

Yes I am a Jaguar fan we do exist if only in your imagination. :rocker:
That's cool. Congrats on a very exciting win Sunday. We've had some good discussions with fans of other teams this year and last year as well - though the majority of that is limited to the week preceding a game those teams play the Pats. With the Jaguars not playing the Pats this year, just curious what brought you here; this week's game against a division rival of yours?

That's cool. Congrats on a very exciting win Sunday. We've had some good discussions with fans of other teams this year and last year as well - though the majority of that is limited to the week preceding a game those teams play the Pats. With the Jaguars not playing the Pats this year, just curious what brought you here; this week's game against a division rival of yours?

Use to be a regular at another place that I joined when the Jags played the pats in the playoffs and noticed a lot of those posters as members here.

I lived in Jacksonville for quite some time and am moving back up there in the coming months. Simply put, I'll root for the Jags as long as they're not playing the Pats. Congrats on the big win this past Sunday.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back