PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dolphin trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! I went down that path for a good 4 or 5 months with him. I wish this site had an ignore tool so it would just be even easier.
User CP > Buddy/Ignore Lists (2nd from bottom in left hand column) > heaven

This message is hidden because patriotspride is on your ignore list.

Who are you to ever call someone else a troll, tardpie?
oh isnt that sweet you coming to aquagays defense.does he know how you feel?lol lol

User CP > Buddy/Ignore Lists (2nd from bottom in left hand column) > heaven

Thanks man, that's where he is now. Maybe now he will quit following me into everythread and just telling me I'm dumb and who knows, maybe he will even contribute something to the site for once.

There is so much crow on Aqua's plate from last year that he cant even swallow it. Here are just a few memories from his "Legit reason the Fins will be champs next year" thread.

Originally Posted by Aqua4Ever04
Well I'm afraid you're wrong. It will take us till week 14 before we wrap up the division after we spank you at our place in South Florida. It will be the day when a Pats fan admits they got much worse and the Fins got a lot better this off-season. Can anyone do that?

HAHA! Just enjoy it guys. Enjoy the glimmer of hope you seem to have now. Maybe you guys will realize it when we come up there to Foxboro and humilate you guys in your house. At that point the Dolphins will be either 4-1 or 5-0 and rolling on through the AFC.
It turns out we were 4-1 after the Fins game in Gillete last year, the dolphags were 1-4.

Okay but I just want to know, what excuse will you use if and when we win the division? Will you actully admit that you were wrong? Or will you just make-up some BS excuse? Until then I can't talk, you're right, you guys have been the superior team the last 4 years. I may be a homer, but I am very knowledgable. Everything that I have seen take place since the last 6 weeks of last season, to the current off-season, leads me to believe that the Dolphins are now the better team.

I'll be quite until then, but when we win the division, it's open season on your a**es.
Bolded part is the biggest bull**** I have ever read on Patsfans.

But in all seriousness, you're right. We will see October 8. I am 100% confident that our squad will come in there and give you guys the toughest game you'll see all year.
20-10 Pats.

Harrington throws 2 INT's to Asante Samuel.

Do you mean to tell me that it makes no differnce between having Gus Frerotte compared to Daunte Culpepper? I think that is quite a significant upgrade. It does mean something to better yourself in the off-season.
Actually its a signifigant DOWNGRADE. :D

I seriously cannot wait till the season is in full swing. If you guys believe that you will walk through this division again, you are in for a rude awakening. Seriously, I want to know how it is you believe this division is all yours. Seriously, enlighten me.
:singing:

As for our young guys you are referring too. Exactly who are you talking about? We have just 1 rookie who will step in and start and only 2 who will see significant time. One of those guys being a saftey while the other is going to be a 3rd or 4th reciever. The young guys you have will step into 2 very important positions. Maroney will get a good deal of carries and Jackson should start. You're rookies are much less likely then ours to make a big impact.
Maroney, Gostkowski, O'Callaghan, Andrews. All made an impact. Not big but at least ours made an impact!!

Like I said, I like Maroney and Jackson. They just have to do a lot more than our rookies for you guys to be sucessful.
Wait what rookies?

My point is, you guys need your rookies more than we need ours to make an impact THIS SEASON! Does that make sense?
You guys could have used all the help you could get.

In Culpepper's best year where he threw 39 TDs, Moss only played the whole game in 10 games. He caught 13 TDs meaning that Daunte spreaded 26 TDs elsewhere which is a very good number itself. (Tom Brady has never surpassed that in his career.) Also, if Moss makes QBs so good, what happend to Kerry Collins last year? Oh that's right, he's out of the NFL now. Good call moron!
Spreaded isnt a word you dumb ****.

And patriotspride picked up on a few queer quotes by Aqua...

i dont know what the hell im talking about.im addicted to twinkees and i still wet my bed and s uck my thumb

can sombody please tell me where i can get a strong set of diapers .im always shi tting my pants .i love men who where aqua blue pants and nipple rings.it turns me on so much

Yeah I like your point about the tight ends. I think Ben Watson is so sexy and i would love to play with his tight end lol if you know what i mean.

I have a question for you pride,would you like to go on a date with me?i cook good and i will dress up anyway you like me .i even have nipple rings for your enjoyment.

Thats the Aqua4Ever we all know. :rolleyes:.

What a gayfer.

There is so much crow on Aqua's plate from last year that he cant even swallow it. Here are just a few memories from his "Legit reason the Fins will be champs next year" thread.

It turns out we were 4-1 after the Fins game in Gillete last year, the dolphags were 1-4.

Bolded part is the biggest bull**** I have ever read on Patsfans.

20-10 Pats.

Harrington throws 2 INT's to Asante Samuel.

Actually its a signifigant DOWNGRADE. :D

:singing:

Maroney, Gostkowski, O'Callaghan, Andrews. All made an impact. Not big but at least ours made an impact!!

Wait what rookies?

You guys could have used all the help you could get.

Spreaded isnt a word you dumb ****.

And patriotspride picked up on a few queer quotes by Aqua...

Thats the Aqua4Ever we all know. :rolleyes:.

What a gayfer.
LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL .THIS THREAD IS A NEW CLASSIC.GOOOD JOB GREAT POST .THAT'S JUST TO FUNNY.KDO5 PLEASE COME BACK OFTEN AND REFERENCE THIS THREAD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

Last edited:
What about when Aqua said he hoped Rodney Harrison never recovered from his injury. Nice.

i cant believe some patriot fans here actually defend that stool sample.
In Aqua's topic the same guy, Porko, that is defending him now also defended him in that thread. Oh and then the next line he advertised for Patriots Planet.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Now why the hell would someone want a stooge like Aqua at their forum. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Ok Ballsackforever, there you have it, in black and white and up in lights for all to see.

You claim you came here initially and all you did was point out all the stuff said in the article, you weren't talking smack at all and you conned nitwits like Porky and your new favorite member here from Easta Bost to defend you (with defense like that, no wonder the Italians lost WWII).

SO, we're waiting for your newest line of **** to explain yourself away, lets hear it knumbskull.................

Ok Ballsackforever, there you have it, in black and white and up in lights for all to see.

You claim you came here initially and all you did was point out all the stuff said in the article, you weren't talking smack at all and you conned nitwits like Porky and your new favorite member here from Easta Bost to defend you (with defense like that, no wonder the Italians lost WWII).

SO, we're waiting for your newest line of **** to explain yourself away, lets hear it knumbskull.................
i couldnt have said it better myself :rocker: .

Let's keep it clean, folks.

And patriotspride - can we please refrain from the "to the top" posts and the posts that are only smilie(s)?

Let's keep it clean, folks.

And patriotspride - can we please refrain from the "to the top" posts and the posts that are only smilie(s)?
lets get back on topic

Last edited:
lets get back on topic
Right. Where were we?

Oh yeah, we were just discussing about how stupid and gay Aqua is. Look up the word troll in the dictionary and you'll see Aqua's ugly face staring back at you.

Right. Where were we?

Oh yeah, we were just discussing about how stupid and gay Aqua is. Look up the word troll in the dictionary and you'll see Aqua's ugly face staring back at you.

Really? What does my face look like? I guarentee I get way more ***** than you.

Haha I like where this thread is going.

Whoh..........you're way over the line with this racist slur........you best apologize,sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore