PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dolphin trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
i think its very obvious that aquaballsack4ever has been recruiting his dolphin message board buddies to come to this board and disrupt it .more evidence of aquagays true intentions .hes not here to talk football as he claims hes here to crap on this site.

i think its very obvious that aquaballsack4ever has been recruiting his dolphin message board buddies to come to this board and disrupt it .more evidence of aquagays true intentions .hes not here to talk football as he claims hes here to crap on this site.

I think it's some "I heart Chris Chambers" fan club and this is their field trip.

Stop picking on me, I'm a 19 year old douchebag who came here talking out of my south end and when my team went into the toilet, all you big meanies starting picking on me. Leave me alone or else I'll tell my mommy........................turd....................

Stop picking on me, I'm a 19 year old douchebag who came here talking out of my south end and when my team went into the toilet, all you big meanies starting picking on me. Leave me alone or else I'll tell my mommy........................turd....................

LOL! Too funny. You're guys sad sad lives crack me up! Please, keep it coming. Keep stooping to the level of a 12 year old and making yourselves look like asses.

Last edited:

What evidence do you have of this?
As far as I can tell Aqua was giving the phins perspective on the possible trade of Trent Green to
Miami and the possible ramifications that would incur with Dante Culpepper.

Speaking for myself,i was interested in his perspective.......it's good football talk.....isn't this what this board is all about?

How does this make him a troll,rather than a passionate fan of his home team?

BTW,the thread on Trent Green originated here,not on the Dolphins board.

As far as Aqua is concerned,he seems to reply after he has been attacked on this board,he doesn't
initiate,only react.......I would do the same.

As far as I can tell Aqua was giving the phins perspective on the possible trade of Trent Green to

Speaking for myself,i was interested in his perspective.......it's good football talk.....isn't this what this board is all about?

As far as Aqua is concerned,he seems to reply after he has been attacked on this board,he doesn't
if you want evidence hes a troll read his thread legit article why miami wins the east or read any of his early threads .the guy is a ball sack

Thanks man. That is in fact the truth but Patspride is only here to be an internet thug. I agree with you, good football talk is all I'm here for. Most the time I just ignore him, but sometimes I feel like defending myself a little bit and letting him know just how pathetic his actions in this forum are.

if you want evidence hes a troll read his thread legit article why miami wins the east or read any of his early threads .the guy is a ball sack

LOL! I post an article from a guy who thinks the Dolphins would win the division and then I give my opinion. When I am wrong about it, I admit it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I read the Trent Green thread,you attacked Aqua and feelthepain,when all they did was reply to the thread.Politeness and good manners work wonders.......try it some time.

Thanks man. That is in fact the truth but Patspride is only here to be an internet thug. I agree with you, good football talk is all I'm here for. Most the time I just ignore him, but sometimes I feel like defending myself a little bit and letting him know just how pathetic his actions in this forum are.

I understand Aqua,however,it's not worth getting into a pissing match,every time someone attacks you........this is a conversation piece with many listeners.....they're turned off by the drama.

Let it go........ignore rather than ignite.....you'll be happier and live longer......capisce?

I understand Aqua,however,it's not worth getting into a pissing match,every time someone attacks you........this is a conversation piece with many listeners.....they're turned off by the drama.

Let it go........ignore rather than ignite.....you'll be happier and live longer......capisce?

Bingo! I went down that path for a good 4 or 5 months with him. I wish this site had an ignore tool so it would just be even easier. The best way to disrespect someone is to just walk away from them so I plan on doing that because I have 0 respect for 3 or 4 members on this board. Obviously they all respect me a ton because I am in their topic of conversation every single day. Sad, isn't it?

I read the Trent Green thread,you attacked Aqua and feelthepain,when all they did was reply to the thread.Politeness and good manners work wonders.......try it some time.
ok then we know were you stand dont we :D im going to continue to crap on aquagay without cease until he apologizes to this board .you should read more of his arogant trolling crap then get back to me .

LOL! I post an article from a guy who thinks the Dolphins would win the division and then I give my opinion. When I am wrong about it, I admit it. I don't see anything wrong with that.
oh stop it .you dont come to a board of another team and call them all arrogant a holes and talk about how we are all going to eat crow.save your mr innocent routine :rolleyes:

oh stop it .you dont come to a board of another team and call them all arrogant a holes and talk about how we are all going to eat crow.save your mr innocent routine :rolleyes:

Like Italia said, it was all prevoked by other Patriots' fans here. I have always been in defense mode, never on the internet thug attack.

You should have seen Aqua when he first came here. He has backed down since because the Dolphins sucked last season, but last offseason he was talking so much trash about how Culpepper was better than Brady, that he hoped Rodney Harrison never recovered from his injury, and that the Fins were going to embarrass the Patriots.

Zippo, don't let the facts get in the way of Ballsackforever's arguement.

This is priceless, it really is, now this sack of monkey turd is suddenly the victim here? This is borderline insane, it really is.

Italia44, why don't you go back and read all the crap this pimple on the ass of humanity has spewed before you rush to his defense. I'm surprised a fellow Italiano would not have my back on this one as that is what we are famous for, watching each others backs. My father was born and raised in Eastie, Chelsea street to be exact and my best friend and fellow Patriots fan lives a stones throw away from the High School.

Read all of his posts and them come back and tell me what you think, the chooch that he is.

This message is hidden because patriotspride is on your ignore list.

Who are you to ever call someone else a troll, tardpie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore