PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think the Pats might have a bounty style reward for vapid media responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelssps

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
As a clarifier - I have no problem with BB and the Pats giving the media relatively little. I think that there are lots of ways in which being frank with the media hurts other teams, and the Pats avoid a lot of nonsense.

That being said, when I listen to a BB or a player's postgame newsconference or mid week interview, I always imagine that the Pats have some sort of a reward system like:

"one game at a time" = $5 (pretty easy to do)

"_________ team has many excellent players. They will be a really tough test for us" = $20

"All the players that are out there practicing are practicing and the ones that aren’t, aren’t." (a personal favorite of mine from BB) = $100

Anyone else ever have this feeling that they might just be laughing behind closed doors about how many cliches they can spew forth in a single interview? You could even get combo bonuses for three clishes in a row, like hit combos in the original Mike Tyson punch out.

This would all be kind of like the Saints bounty, except that it wouldn't hurt anyone, wouldn't be illegal, and would actually be kind of funny.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-4_22-0-31.png
    upload_2014-11-4_22-0-31.png
    330 bytes · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes