PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you think Brady hears people saying trade him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Do you think Brady knows that the media and a lot of fans are saying trade him? Alittle extra motivation for the 6 round pick that never seems to get the respect he deserves.

Just like Joe Montana, Brady will come back from injury with a vengeance.

Montana's best year was 1989 (70% completion rate that year), after Steve Young came in and proved he could play while Montana was hurt.

I think if you are Tom Brady, you have become very very adept at tuning out noise.

I am waiting for someone to post about Trading Brady to his hometown 49ers in 2009 for their #1 draft pick and Patrick Willis :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you think Brady knows that the media and a lot of fans are saying trade him? Alittle extra motivation for the 6 round pick that never seems to get the respect he deserves.

Where does lack of respect come in when speaking in terms of a players trade value?

Where does lack of respect come in when speaking in terms of a players trade value?

Their is no lack of respect when speaking of a players trade value. The lack of respect comes from Brady is system qb.(like every qb throws for 50 tds) Did everyone forget what a special once in a lifetime player Brady is. The Patriots are 7-4. They almost have to win there last 5 games to make the playoffs.Last year they went 18-0 with almost the same offense. Cassel is playing great but he in know where close to being in Bradys league. I know people are concerned about Bradys knee. Can he come back 100% This trade talk should be extra motivation for him. If the infection is gone I bet Brady comes back stronger then ever. He was never based on speed anyway.

Their is no lack of respect when speaking of a players trade value. The lack of respect comes from Brady is system qb.(like every qb throws for 50 tds) Did everyone forget what a special once in a lifetime player Brady is. The Patriots are 7-4. They almost have to win there last 5 games to make the playoffs.Last year they went 18-0 with almost the same offense. Cassel is playing great but he in know where close to being in Bradys league. I know people are concerned about Bradys knee. Can he come back 100% This trade talk should be extra motivation for him. If the infection is gone I bet Brady comes back stronger then ever. He was never based on speed anyway.
[/

True, but Brady's effectiveness as a passer is dependent highly upon how well he can plant that leg and step up into his throws. If there is the slightest dip in velocity and range on Brady's throws, we could be in trouble. That's what's really worrysome at this point.

God help us if Tom Brady needs to hear stupid **** to get motivated.

There are people saying "Trade Brady" ???

Can one of them hook me up with what they're smoking?

You're not talking about Dolt and Rat fans are you? You mean actual Pat fans?

If he did he'd be insulted big time.

No argument concerning Brady's abilities or his accomplishments. Why are you comparing this year to last year? You do know that this is not the same team as last year (excluding Brady). That Cassell is not in Brady's league is not the point, which is, how much better could the team become with a blockbuster trade (no disrespect). It is also worth mentioning, that a number of members here are proclaiming a 100% healthy Brady because they haven't read anything otherwise, and we all know how informative the Patriots are when it comes to injuries. Unless, these readers know a guy who knows a guy that's privy to inside information.

To answer the OP: No..he can't hear anything with Gisele's thighs as ear muffs..

Just like Joe Montana, Brady will come back from injury with a vengeance.

Montana's best year was 1989 (70% completion rate that year), after Steve Young came in and proved he could play while Montana was hurt.

this is incorrect.......montana wound up in KC after getting hurt

Do you think Brady knows that the media and a lot of fans are saying trade him?

Define "a lot of fans" for me please. Also, how much of the mainstream media?

I think that there are more people who believe that aliens in UFOs abduct people and control their minds than there are people who honestly think it would be best to trade Tom Brady. A majority of the few that are indeed saying this crap are doing it for attenton and shock value. The rest are out of their freaking minds.

Pro athletes, especially those under BB, learn to ignore people saying crap for shock value and people who are out of their freaking minds.

Last edited:

people who are out of their freaking minds.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so if the 49er's offered the Patriots: LB-Willis, CB-Clemons, RB-Gore, swapped first round choices, and next years' #1, you wouldn't give it consideration.
(note: its an example and is not taking into account salaries).

Does anybody on these boards seriously believe (or listen to claims) that we should trade Brady? It's one of those things that's just so stupid it's not even worth discussing. Everyone outside of these boards thinks so. Why are we different, exactly?

I think that there are more people who believe that aliens in UFOs abduct people and control their minds than there are people who honestly think it would be best to trade Tom Brady. A majority of the few that are indeed saying this crap are doing it for attenton and shock value. The rest are out of their freaking minds.

Pro athletes, especially those under BB, learn to ignore people saying crap for shock value and people who are out of their freaking minds.

Go to google and type in Tom Brady. The football media is saying trade Brady.Patriots message boards are full of this dump Brady now stuff.
This is why I never get mad when a player goes to the team that offers him the most money. Ironically, if Brady had ask the Patriots for all the money he deserved on his last contract the Patriots would not have some of the depth on the team they have now because they couldnt pay them.
Brady should have takin every dime he could get.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so if the 49er's offered the Patriots: LB-Willis, CB-Clemons, RB-Gore, swapped first round choices, and next years' #1, you wouldn't give it consideration.
(note: its an example and is not taking into account salaries).

I very rarely pull the Pats Fans special and claim to know what BB would do in a situation, but I will here: we would not trade Tom Brady if the entire NFL got together and offered us an entire all star team for him. Think about what he has done for the team and will still do.

There is

no

way

we will ever trade Tom Brady. If you're finding yourself either a) thinking we might or b) getting angry at people who claim we might, go get some fresh air.

Does anybody on these boards seriously believe (or listen to claims) that we should trade Brady? It's one of those things that's just so stupid it's not even worth discussing. Everyone outside of these boards thinks so. Why are we different, exactly?

Would we expect anything different from "cheerforTom".

Has someone found out Brady's secret superpower. How did anyone know that Brady has super hearing that allows him to hear when people say trade him even if they type it on an Internet message board.

I think only the lunatic fringe are really asking for a trade for Brady. Those are the same people who were saying that Belichick was a product of Brady two months ago. No legitimate media member or rational fan is asking for a Brady trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes