PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

The throws to Gronk today were not really on him. It was either Brady or the tough coverage.

Just just not getting open Howard was looking good with Brady just unfortunate he went down

The sideline ref has made a couple of questionable decisions. She didn't call the obvious facemask (really, earhole) tackle on Godwin when it was right in front of her, and she just threw a soft flag on hands to the face.
It’s the saints the refs will make sure they will not screw up the saints this year

Why did it take Bowles until now to figure out you have to play the short stuff tight?

It helps when the defense finally doesnt give up 6-8 to Kamara on first down.

6 and out.

This defense is showing why I said they're not nearly as bad as they've been made out to be. Rodgers could get another taste of it next weekend.
They might have to score 45 to win that game.

Need the td on this drive. If they kick it back i have a feeling the saints will score a td.

Bucs are picking up the intensity. They're showing they want it.

Need the td on this drive. If they kick it back i have a feeling the saints will score a td.

Given the game so far the Saints are more likely to go 3 & out than score a TD.

Time for Tom to show the doubters once again why he is the GOAT.

Bucs are picking up the intensity. They're showing they want it.
I hope so, PP....I am extremely disappointed in the lack of concentration certain players have been showing on offense

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
If they pass here...

If he still has any doubters at this point, they are past help.

This Bucs offense is ****ting the bed.

If they haven't figured it out by now, the never will. Mental illnewss tends to get worse with age, not better.

Hockaloogie AGAIN! NOW you know why I despise these scumbags, every Hochuli that lives

If the refs don't stop this **** I am done. I can't watch much more of their cheating. This is NBA level BS.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back