PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Round Opponent: Chiefs, Titans or Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
The Patriots will host either Kansas City, Tennessee or Buffalo for their first game of the 2017-18 post-season.

Many here feared Baltimore, who supposedly had about a 97% chance of making the playoffs prior to Sunday's games. Thanks for the schadenfreude, Harbaugh!

How does everyone here feel about each of those three potential opponents?

Is KC the biggest threat, to duplicate week one?

Does defeating Buffalo for a third time pose a problem?

Can the Tennessee defense cause issues for the Pats?

How does everyone here feel about each of those three potential opponents? Good, better, best.

Is KC the biggest threat, to duplicate week one? Yes.

Does defeating Buffalo for a third time pose a problem? No.

Can the Tennessee defense cause issues for the Pats? No

Happy New Year! :)

No, no, and no. Divisional game is gravy.

I think KC is the biggest hurdle, they always play hard against us and guys like Hill and Hunt make them very unpredictable. Titans are home team basically, hardly a threat on the road. Bills dont match up well with us, their run D is weak and they simply lack weapons to endure more than a half.

I think BB and the coaching staff have Bills figured out.....Having seen KC before is a plus for BB.....Tenn is an unknown....I don't think it matters which team they face....if the Pats get their walking wounded back healthy no team can be a serious problem until the AFCCG and then if Steeler have to come to The Razor.....I'll take the Pats and give the points.... :)

46427613a99fa4706d302369a421f30c70f40f1f7235016ce95552c95d9883af.jpg

I could care less. Just be ready to play and execute. I would love to play the game on Saturday but we will see.

Ive knocked Tennesee, a lot this year. They are big time pretenders. That being said I think they match up kind of well with KC. I think will win that game (they beat KC in KC last year FWIW) I think the Jags beat buffalo. SO i think we end up playing the Titans

Is that the most preferred matchup? tough to say... Beating a team 3 times is tough. We will see. To me choosing between buffalo and Tennessee is splitting hairs. Pats will be favored by double digits against either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case