PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Chandler Jones suffer a injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
once took a sliotar* in the manhood playing hurling. Have never gone back on the field since.

* google it.

Playing goalie in hockey, I was the unfortunate recipient of a cup save, and catching the rebound in exactly the same place. Immediately lost my breakfast, and had to visit a doctor 6 times in the next 2 weeks. Ain't no joke, man, but it does make the unaffected folks chuckle... Nothing funnier than slapstick....

Playing soccer, i have taken a fair few sore ones to the twins!!

Incidentally the times where the soccer ball just skiffed (do you use that word in the US?? if not its the same as shaved) was just as sore as taking a full on shot to the testes.

Its depressing when the pain takes 5 seconds to kick in, you think you're going to get away with it and then a couple seconds later it hits you and you feel sick!!

Last edited:
Too true.

They're useless in Cricket, doesn't stop the pain at all :bricks: there again, is there anything that would stop the pain of a lump of cork wrapped in leather coming at you at about 80mph? :p
Kim Kardashian's rhinoceros behind (who would want to be seen with that in public though?).

They're useless in Cricket, doesn't stop the pain at all :bricks: there again, is there anything that would stop the pain of a lump of cork wrapped in leather coming at you at about 80mph? :p

I've always remembered an old-time cricketer saying that the only good thing about finding yourself in that situation is that all of your other troubles seem a long, long way away.

once took a sliotar* in the manhood playing hurling. Have never gone back on the field since.

* google it.

Never played it competitively, but have messed around & seen plenty of it, and one thing's for sure:
You have to be seriously brave (or nuts) to play competitive Hurling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST