PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dexter Manley back on the yeyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has probably never even seen Brady play, never mind having to play against him. Give Brady a Randy Moss in his prime for about 6 years and see what his numbers would look like. Who cares if Brady can't run? Ooh, Dexter does! Fair argument, Dex. There is always debate about who is the GOAT in whatever sport but stating it as fact, without question, is silly on his part.

“People give Tom Brady too much credit,” Manley said. “It is a team effort".

Dexter, I hate to break it to you, but Joe Montana had quite the team backing him. You might want to look it up before you say stuff like this. What a dope.

Editor: Our clicks online are down. Ideas?
Staffer: We could get some former NFLer to bash the Patriots. That always works.
Editor: Great! Who you got?
Staffer: Dexter Manley.
Editor: (long ass pause) *sigh* Fine.

I'm still trying to figure out yeyo...google is telling me it's cocaine (which fits with the players playing years)
Someone needs to watch Scarface.

il_570xN.1153313132_sb7r.jpg

he made even less flattering comments years ago about brady ("Brady is garbage!"). Nothing new here.

Editor: Our clicks online are down. Ideas?
Staffer: We could get some former NFLer to bash the Patriots. That always works.
Editor: Great! Who you got?
Staffer: Dexter Manley.
Editor: (long ass pause) *sigh* Fine.
And that's why I never, EVER click usatoday for "anal-ysis".
And I wish that Ian would stop showing their gossip-mongering garbage (and Yahoo's too) on the Local Newsfeed sidebar.

BUT MIKE, BRADY LOST THREE SUPER BOWLS MIKE - THREE! THAT HAS TO BRING HIS LEGACY INTO QUESTION MIKE! MONTANA WAS 4-0 MIKE! IF IT WASN'T FOR VINATIERI MIKE BRADY WOULD HAVE FIVE LOSSES MIKE!

BUT MIKE, BRADY LOST THREE SUPER BOWLS MIKE - THREE! THAT HAS TO BRING HIS LEGACY INTO QUESTION MIKE! MONTANA WAS 4-0 MIKE! IF IT WASN'T FOR VINATIERI MIKE BRADY WOULD HAVE FIVE LOSSES MIKE!

Montana played average teams in the super bowl - that’s why he’s 4-0. Look at his record against the best teams of his era in the playoffs - NYG, Was, and Minnesota. He’s not Joe Cool against tough teams.

Manley is far from a perfect human being, but the shots at his drug days are a bit below the belt if you followed his story.

Let the dumb comments regarding Brady stand on their own merit (or lack thereof).

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back